Sebys Cororra

Seby123

Hi guys,

yes i believe its about time i started a thread for my car, some of you might have already seen it at the occasional meet, cruise or in a picture.

so yea got this car for christmas last year, my first ever car. Second hand, ex company car with 57000km's on the clock. Looks abused inside and in some corners outside. Never planned on getting one of these because i thought they were ugly and looked like a whale, now i kinda like it though smile.gif Very glad i didnt end up getting a commodore since i can barely afford fuel for this LOL.

so yea this is what it looked like the first 2 days i had it..

img_3493copyxhqk.jpg

img_3488copy6e9i.jpg

So yea as you can see its pretty granny spec, since it was a company of course it has no fancy extras:(

So after two days of owning it, i just couldnt bare the sound of the stock system, there was NO bass whatsoever, so i got this:

167412_486463014241_785gs6.jpg

800W Schneider Sub and 600W Schneider Amp which is under the drivers seat. It might not be a known brand, but it does the job, and that job isnt exactly bad either:D

So after this nothing happened for a while, i then got bored, and did this, inspired by Ascendant Rice's grill.

img_3908efri.jpg

img_39093emm.jpg

I am still deciding on whether to keep this or not, its not painted on its actually just pinstriping tape:)

Edited by Seby123

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then again a whole lotta nothing until i decided to jump on the HID bandwagon. Got myself a set of 6000K HIDs from eBay for 80$. Were a bitch to install, cut my hand while reaching into the engine bay, and they flicker. Then one stopped working because a wire wasnt plugged in correctly, and just today after the meet the other one stopped working for a reason i have yet to discover. Oh and i also bought LED parkers off ebay :)

img_4263copyxf7q.jpg

I was told installing those parkers would take 10min, i took about 4 hours. Reason being i dropped one of the parkers INSIDE the headlight and had to shake it out again. Then when i plugged it in it didnt work, then tried taking it back out again and GUESS WHAT i dropped it again. But now they work. Better than my HIDs. FML.

Some artsy pics while nothing happened..

img_4279copyfgha.jpg

img_4280copy4ij1.jpg

Then i sort of decided that i had to choose between a style or theme to go with....my choices were either the european Rat look, with the rusty hood and roof rack etc. just rolling on steelies, or racing style with light weight black wheels and black roof and red racing seats and and and.

Photoshopped it up and liked it, but didnt like the practicality..

img_3485copycopyncqc.jpg

Then one day i got the chance to test fit some Volk Racing CE28N's on my car, and i'm glad i did. But took me ages to get the money together. So while i was saving up, decided to take my scratched hub caps off and roll on steelies, kinda going with that european rat look. Steelies got boring after a while so i did this, yes ive seen it on other cars but they sorta had more dish and more rim.

picture018-48keh9.jpg

picture021-50wchy.jpg

I named it mexican spec. lol.

But then FINALLY after several months i get my stuff sorted and bang! new wheels! Genuine 17" Volk Racing CE28N's. very pleased, love the look of them. I personally think i couldnt have chosen better ones:)

img_5671-60eiqq.jpg

img_5691-5qiyo.jpg

a73eff2a.jpg

This is how it stands today, some of you might have seen it at the meet. :)

So my current list of mods:

-800W Schneider Subwoofer

-600W Schneider Amplifier

-6000K HID Bulbs

-LED Parking/Position Lights

-Red Grill Surround

-Half Debadge (SECA and Ascent badge, dont want people to know i have the cheapest model corolla out there lol)

-Removed Mud Flaps (dont know if this counts as mod, i just add it so the list is longer)

-17" Volk Racing CE28N in Matt Black

next mod will definitely be new springs, just so it sits nice and flush, its sorta flush now just not in terms of height lol. So yea thats everything :) Thanks for looking :P

Edited by Seby123

Nice start man, I think its great you shelled out for a very nice set of Japanese rims - they do change the look of the car dramatically. Now all it needs is some major lowering, remove that 4wd spec :P :P

• 3 weeks later...

i got jap plates coz theyre JDM AS F*CK LOL. nah i just like the look of them, so clean :P and coz i want my car to look japanese.

i got jap plates coz theyre JDM AS F*CK LOL. nah i just like the look of them, so clean :P and coz i want my car to look japanese.

wait so is that your legal registration ?

or do you just chuck it in there when you take photos :P

LOL no i just chuck em on for photos...my dad was like so yeah how you gonna use em? and i told him theyre just for photos, he actually prefers if i take pics with them on because people wont know my rego.

LOL no i just chuck em on for photos...my dad was like so yeah how you gonna use em? and i told him theyre just for photos, he actually prefers if i take pics with them on because people wont know my rego.

Ahh true, that's actually very smart, :P kudos to that ^_^

• 2 months later...

not really news but just thought i'd share this....this is kinda how i want the car to look eventually, maybe a little more low but it shows the overall picture. not sure if i even want a silver front lip (TTE lip like John).

zreshop1olu.jpg