New Moderators

Danthuyer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after we get the votes in we will put up a threead with a poll so everyone can vote........or should i just do this now and add ppl in as we see fit?

I also recommend that ppl second users nominations so that we dont get 20+ from each state nominated

Shao is not even in QLD anymore. Maybe we should have a special Singapore category just for him.  :P

what about just a "special" category for him, cause we all know he is a bit special :P

on a serious note, the list so far is looking good

Blue_stivo, you beat me to it. I think it should work like this. 2 members nominated should be an active member of EACH forum. What i mean is the following

2 members, Corolla forum

2 members, Camry forum

etc etc etc....

I'll throw my hand up for the Camry crew. I don't mind.

Edited by Rob.C

Are there no Toyota driving brothers and sisters from TAS and NT on this forum?  Must be too busy sleeping with their siblings and drinking, respectively, to use the internet...  :D

there's a couple from NT who occasionally post about meets up there at Hidden Valley raceway, but I can't think of any from Tas...

Shet every everybody will be a moderator soon..... Any one can do it but since it is an Australian forum I think it should stay in Australia ..no offence Shao. I think

Craig should be one...Xoom Another...Egene one... I think it is only fair that it is a Toyota owner. I still have been helping people out with mods on their cars and hopping on now and again to do some clean up... but I agree I am happy to hand over the task of moderator to one of them. Besides that Hondas rule... :P :P :P

And from what we've seen lately Honda drivers can't drive? Am I correct in saying that Brissy boys??LOL

By the way if I was nominated to be a moderator I'd up my computer skills to do so. As for forum clowns.... the mind boggles........

And from what we've seen lately Honda drivers can't drive? Am I correct in saying that Brissy boys??LOL

By the way if I was nominated to be a moderator I'd up my computer skills to do so. As for forum clowns.... the mind boggles........

Is that right.....laughing boy...... :P come down here and we will see who is laughing.... :lol:

Can we get a list of moderators(current) and a list of elect moderators from each state? Then each state can vote say 1 moderator and 1 events co-ordinator or a title something like that? Just somebody in each state as a contact point for newbies and organises events with the mod?

I feel these positions should be reviewed every 12 months so we don't end up with inactive moderators and especially ones who no longer own a Toyota and may now be more regular participants on other forums. If you are a moderator on this forum then obviously this is the forum you would be on every day to check everything is running smooth.

My 2c worth. Agree or disagree? Please comment so we can get this sorted. :D

I don't think it would be a great idea to have moderators from each state. I think it would be better to have a moderator from each seprate forum, however i do agree with having state event co-ordinators.

People that are moving interstate, should contact the co-ordinator, just to let them know they have moved, and to get a little knowledge of what happens within that state.

As for myself, i will need to withdraw my nominatation for a Camry mod, due to me relocating to Qld, and i will be without a computer for awhile, sorry, totally slipped my mind. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rob.C

The lists of nominees are looking pretty good now, so I reckon we just decide on how they are to be voted (i.e. one from each state, or a number to cover the whole forum) and lets vote.