New Moderators

Danthuyer

Peeps,

I think it's time for some new blood in the community.

I vote we ELECT some new moderators

SO THE FLOOR IS OPEN

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please post your nomination for the new Moderating team and a blurb as to why you think they should be in the moderation team

-----------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time we got some mods who actually participate on this site regularly. We've had too many for too long who only get on here once in a blue moon so lets vote in people who are on here regularly and can monitor the comments on the site every day not just once a week.

Shao, Azza,Xoom,Blue Stivo are my nominations due to the fact that they are posting very regularly and all have something positive to contribute in some form.

BTW in voting in new mods do we remove some of the old ones who do nothing or aren't here anymore??? Sounds like a good idea ;)

Edited by SILVABULLIT

Northy,, clearly because of his knowledge base and his participation and help he provides not only to the brisbanites.. - but the world :D

azza,, hehehe (need i say more, post whore)

Edited by sportiv

im here alot too, but i dun kno **** :P so i think dan, blue_stivo, shao... just the ones u see in EVERY thread haha, or even better, one from every state so they can organise club meets, because us perthians are bored :P

About time we got some mods who actually participate on this site regularly. We've had too many for too long who only get on here once in a blue moon so lets vote in people who are on here regularly and can monitor the comments on the site every day not just once a week.

Shao, Azza,Xoom,Blue Stivo are my nominations due to the fact that they are posting very regularly and all have something positive to contribute in some form.

BTW in voting in new mods do we remove some of the old ones who do nothing or aren't here anymore??? Sounds like a good idea ;)

Sorry for being absent so much of the time. I'm always around even if I don't participate as much as some of you do. But Shao, Silva, Danthuyer get my votes. It's true that many of the current mods are not around anymore due to swopping cars etc. But I'll love to stay if you guys will let me? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Number 1 vote - Northy: Why, cause he's a top bloke that knows some stuff.

Number 2 vote - Blue_Stivo: Why, cause he's a top bloke too....

:P

I think that we should elect 2 for each state so that they can be in charge of organising meets etc.

VIC

NSW

QLD

SA

As much as I like the idea I think that ALL MEMBERS should put into the clubs social events. and not just be a bunch of terry tag alongs with 2 or 3 people always organising events ;)

But as Far as 2 Moderators from each Participating state in the forums??? *thumbs up*