Club Contributor Stars

Steve

Rewarding Contributions (Club Contributor)

As of today you will able to receive rewards for your contributions to the Toyota Owners Club Australia website.

Contribution stars will be awarded to those who help make the community the engaging and friendly place it is today. Welcoming members, answering questions, and helping other members are actions worthy of being rewarded, especially if you go out of your way to do so.

Hosting or arranging meets and other out-of-club activities will also get you brownie points!

Unfortunately you can’t buy Toyota Owners' Club fame, so if you want to become a top contributor you’ll need to get involved. We’re always scouring the site for the most active users, and we can’t wait to start rewarding them the good work.

So from today, we shall be rewarding members for their hard work. We do this manually as each award is awarded by the team (not a computer generated award!)

If you would like to nominate a member for a "Club Contributor" Star then please click on the following link to make your nomination:

SURVEY: TOCAU Club Contributor Voting Form

The mod team will go through these at the end of the week and award members accordingly. All votes will be handled privately so no one will know who you voted for. For those members who receive a star at the end of the week, the contents of the last box in the voting form will be published in the thread here so people can get an idea as to why they were nominated. These posts will not contain your username so it will be anonymous in a way.

So, get involved and be rewarded for your efforts :)

In before every nominates DJKOR

hes already got the star,

i nominate trent,

he's been pretty helpful when it comes to mechanic stuff,

edit: Plus andrew357 as well, pretty helpful with the gen5s

Definitely CHA54, has helped me out in order to overcome the odds I have in front of me with my ECU.

Also Andrew357 for his help given to the cleaning and Gen 5 communities.

Edited by trentmeyer23

To make this all fair and all, I am in the process of creating a voting procedure as well as a scale system to determine how many stars get awarded. I shall chime in again once I have sorted it all out.

Hey Guys. To try and make this process more reasonable, I have created a form so you can vote for the member who you would like to earn a Club Contributor star (or two... or five). Click on the following link to start voting.

SURVEY: TOCAU Club Contributor Voting Form

All votes will be handled privately so no one will know who you voted for. When someone receives a star, I will post the contents of the last box in the thread here so people can get an idea as to why they were nominated. The posts will not contain your username so it will be anonymous in a way.

So start voting guys.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great idea.. however I wish it was around when I was much more active on the forums a couple years back.

+1... Well...We can always restart.. :lol: