Newbie to the club

:rolleyes:  Hey guys

I'm new to your club and just wanted to share my good news........i take delivery of my brand spanking new 2005 Corolla Sportivo on 26th Sept......can't wait.

Cheers

p.s. any top tips are more than welcome

heya welcome. wat else were u looking b4 u made your choice?

The best i could get out of them was free tints, mats and premium plates, on the road at $27.5K :blink:

I thought that was a good deal but maybe i could have screwed them down just a little further.

Anyway, its silver, as sexy as and its all mine. ;)

I wasn't really looking at anything else before making my choice because there's bugger all on the road that i really like in my price range, i had a passing thought of maybe an SP23 or the new Focus Zetec but then thought "nah". Back in the UK i was a Golf GTi driver but can't afford one of those over here so settled with the Sportivo.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.... :)

The best i could get out of them was free tints, mats and premium plates, on the road at $27.5K  :blink:

Not a bad deal :)

Anyway, its silver, as sexy as and its all mine.  ;)

That'l make a certain Brisbane Sportivo driver happy... :P

I wasn't really looking at anything else before making my choice because there's bugger all on the road that i really like in my price range, i had a passing thought of maybe an SP23 or the new Focus Zetec but then thought "nah".  Back in the UK i was a Golf GTi driver but can't afford one of those over here so settled with the Sportivo.

Good Choice...

Ford Zetec looks smooth as man. I love it.

Sit in one for 10 seconds and i bet you wouldnt touch one with a 40ft pole... the fit and finish on them is disgusting... so cheap and ikea feeling.. pure plastic

Edited by MotoMan

Dealer called today, delivery has come forward to.....drum roll please......Friday! :lol::lol::lol:

I've asked them to disconnect that pain in the ***** reversing beep but they've refused...apparently its a safety feature. Yeah right!! Of course it is, in 15 years of driving (blimey, i've just realised how old i am) i've never yet slipped into into reverse by mistake. I've been reading past topics and it looks like i'll be better off just living with the beep and crank up the tunes instead.

2 sleeps till lift off :ph34r:

Ford Zetec looks smooth as man. I love it.

Sit in one for 10 seconds and i bet you wouldnt touch one with a 40ft pole... the fit and finish on them is disgusting... so cheap and ikea feeling.. pure plastic

those 18' chromies on the commercial sure look pimp :P

They're actually 17's, standard on the Zetec, optional on the rest of the range.

But yes, pimp they are!