Newbie to the Club

Hi All :D

Just want to say hi to everyone. I'm new to this. Had my corolla for 2 years now. '03 corolla conquest. I'm a big audio fan and the corolla was the perfect vehicle to do a big audio install. managed to get 140.85db.

It's also lowered with King Springs, 3 1/4" custom exhaust with Xforce Muffler, and Tinted very very dark tinting.

tell me what u think of it. :D

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

img_0064.jpg

img_0067.jpg

Vamps, still remember the first time you tried to make me go deaf :D

Welcome to the Club dude,

Still the best install I've ever seen in a small car.

You need to hear it to believe it boys and girls, SPL & SQL in the same package unreal!

Nice... could u tell us the specs of your system pls..

Im interested into putting a loud audio system myself :D

but i will have it no where near as loud as your system i need the boot space.

anyhow congrats on the 140.85db thats a damn respectable figure

Nice... could u tell us the specs of your system pls..

Im interested into putting a loud audio system myself :D

but i will have it no where near as loud as your system i need the boot space.

anyhow congrats on the 140.85db thats a damn respectable figure

oh yeah...i forgot to had blinding 8000k HID :blink:

spec on the system:

headunit: Alpine CDA 9815

front speakers: Focal Polyglass 6" splits + Focal Polyglass 4" splits

rear speakers: Focal Polyglass 6" 2way

subwoofers: 2x 13" Focal Utopia subs

Speaker amp: Alpine MRV F540

sub amp: Alpine MRD M1001

thanks for all the positive comments.

I've liked what you've did with the install and all... very unique ;) Keep up the great work and hopefully meet you one day to hear it  :D

I dont drive it much anymore. It's so slow with all the weight in the boot. Been driving my gf Honda Integra Type r dc5. When's da next meet? i'll let u hear it before i'll pull it apart and give it to the DC5r.

I've liked what you've did with the install and all... very unique ;) Keep up the great work and hopefully meet you one day to hear it  :D

I dont drive it much anymore. It's so slow with all the weight in the boot. Been driving my gf Honda Integra Type r dc5. When's da next meet? i'll let u hear it before i'll pull it apart and give it to the DC5r.

Hopefully you don't pull it apart within the next couple of weeks. We have a dyno day coming up on Sunday the 16th in the west side... Why don't you come along then? It'll be a mega photoshoot :D

Hopefully you don't pull it apart within the next couple of weeks. We have a dyno day coming up on Sunday the 16th in the west side... Why don't you come along then? It'll be a mega photoshoot :D

Sure...i'll check up on the details. I wont b pulling the system out untill early next year....been short of cash since i just spent all my money on a mugen style body kit for the dc5r.

Sure...i'll check up on the details. I wont b pulling the system out untill early next year....been short of cash since i just spent all my money on a mugen style body kit for the dc5r.

dun blame ya. they look tight. there's a blue one parked at my uni with the mugen style bodykit dumped with 20inch lowenharts. "ATTRACTIVE" is how to describe it :P

Details for the dyno day:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...pic=2683&st=200

Vamps, still remember the first time you tried to make me go deaf  :D

Welcome to the Club dude,

Still the best install I've ever seen in a small car. 

You need to hear it to believe it boys and girls, SPL & SQL in the same package unreal!

thanks mate! it's been awhile since we've done a lake mountian cruise. Are u up for it agian now that the weather is getting better?

Melbourne eh? Come down to the dyno day man. We gotta see / hear this in person!

sure? when where? how much?

i dont think i'll put my car on the dyno. i'll put it in a db drag if someone have a meter :D

yeah id be up for DB drag.

probably wont compare to custom job like yours but give me an idea what im up against lol.

yeah does anyone have the gear to test DB levels?

anyway dyno day

sunday october 16th

9am till late afternoon

NT performance

25 youell st footscray

$30 for dyno and BBQ or just come and watch.