TURBO AURION - Beast Mode *Page 1 updated - Page 21 for Turbo*

Rebz

But it's a Ford!.

Nothings wrong with fords :)

Ford quality is POS don't trade

Depends how well you look after your car man

"Shakes head"

I really thought there was hope for us Rebz ?

theres still hope man :)

Wow what a machine I can see why you are tempted some one's spent some serious money on that.

If you don't need the power i'd stick with yours, way better looking car.

Max Speed limit is 110km/h but people have their fun here and there.

I wouldn't need that much power unless I'm going to the tracks every month.

Yeah it's a machine man but I'm happy with the Aurion ATM

• Like 1

10153486743_dd1f48d29c.jpg

Nah, Was a stock xr6

put a V8 engine, and turbo charged it

V8? Does not compute...

Yeah apparently. i said it looks like a v6 engine he goes he swapped it with a v8 engine, he must of hidden two cylinders cause he's still on green P's. idk

• Like 1

Even a complete numpty can tell that's the standard Ford straight-6, if he's trying to say it's a V8 (unless those are old pictures) then he's a fool.

• Like 1

My Mate had this car for a couple of months now and he's selling it, thought i make a good deal with him so it will be mine next week.. Selling the beast for this, worth it ???

Max Speed limit is 110km/h but people have their fun here and there.

I wouldn't need that much power unless I'm going to the tracks every month.

Yeah it's a machine man but I'm happy with the Aurion ATM

I'm confused, are you buying this?

If so, have a serious re-think. You have a beautiful car and you want to swap for a Ford painted baby blue. WHY?

• Like 2

377kw out of a Barra, thats turbo numbers. If your mates on P's then no wonder he's selling it. Probably got scared of the police for fining him for driving a high powered vehicle.

Honestly, if its power you're after, do it (and provided you can, being on P's could be a problem) + take the gay decals/vinyls off it and show off that blue in all its glory

If its uniqueness, quality and ample power for everyday, keep the Aurion. Plus, this Aurion looks a thousand times better than any falcon I've seen

• Like 1

That's deff a straight 6 in that rebs I had one of them for a company car for months. Kinda what made up my mind to buy the Toyota :P

Still mate, your car is one of the badest looking sedans ive seen on the roads yet.....and it's an aurion! No one can take that from you man.

ive never seen a car turn so many heads........... no ones really concerned anymore about speed figures on the streets .... that crap is just ganna

loose your licence or get you banned in forums for bragging about it.

Unique looking car's is where it's at now for dd's.

man your car ****s on that in looks, fords are so ugly imo.. if you want more power do something with the aurion.. the car looks like a beast and its got a great unique look behind it.. you will regret it if you let it go.. me personally never got into the performance side of things only your basic air filter, exhaust setup etc.. at the end of the day how fast can you go? 60 on mainroads lol.. cosmetics over performance for me lol, and my box still goes good for a 2.4

if trade i wud trade for that 86 in the right top corner of that last pic hahaha

dont like the quality of fords :L

Lol only if the 86 had the same power as the aurion has

377kw out of a Barra, thats turbo numbers. If your mates on P's then no wonder he's selling it. Probably got scared of the police for fining him for driving a high powered vehicle.

Honestly, if its power you're after, do it (and provided you can, being on P's could be a problem) + take the gay decals/vinyls off it and show off that blue in all its glory

If its uniqueness, quality and ample power for everyday, keep the Aurion. Plus, this Aurion looks a thousand times better than any falcon I've seen

Nah he's not on P's anymore, and i could get an exception, till i get my Fulls anyway. Power is ford but the looks, its My Aurion for sure man. I recon the vinyls make the car look mean, it would look naked without them.

That's deff a straight 6 in that rebs I had one of them for a company car for months. Kinda what made up my mind to buy the Toyota :P

Still mate, your car is one of the badest looking sedans ive seen on the roads yet.....and it's an aurion! No one can take that from you man.

ive never seen a car turn so many heads........... no ones really concerned anymore about speed figures on the streets .... that crap is just ganna

loose your licence or get you banned in forums for bragging about it.

Unique looking car's is where it's at now for dd's.

Haha, and from memory i think you said you like the Aurion comfort, with the way the seats are placed.

Thanks Luke, i wanna keep that beasty / Mean look.

yeah i wish it did have a lil more speed but 377kw is just a little too much. Like you said, its gunna make you lose the license

man your car ****s on that in looks, fords are so ugly imo.. if you want more power do something with the aurion.. the car looks like a beast and its got a great unique look behind it.. you will regret it if you let it go.. me personally never got into the performance side of things only your basic air filter, exhaust setup etc.. at the end of the day how fast can you go? 60 on mainroads lol.. cosmetics over performance for me lol, and my box still goes good for a 2.4

Thanks bro, yeah for me its mostly 70 to 80.. not speeding but road limit. But im on the m4 alot which is goes 90 to 110 ;)

box is still going hard out

• Like 1