Melbourne Dyno Day Pictures & Videos

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where was the dyno day held?

And how often you hold them down there, looking to move (back) down that way soon, ie start next year maybe, so interested to know how often you guys there meet up for these things.

Yeah NT Performance fellas are nice aye. SO come on guys, get your car modded!

Hey 1ZZ, u can make more power with CAI. AAHAHAAHAHA

So was the girl! ;) Yeah very nice. :D

I'm waiting for you to sell your AEM Danz :lol: Yes Yes it's on the list of possible future mods, but my Eibachs must come first wouldn't you agree :D

So was the girl!  ;)  Yeah very nice.  :D

I'm waiting for you to sell your AEM Danz  :lol: Yes Yes it's on the list of possible future mods, but my Eibachs must come first wouldn't you agree  :D

I don't think that anyone here will disagree with you about the girl. Definitely a sight for sore eyes amongst all the testosterone-filled men around.

Mine dropped to 12, but its good to see the linar curve of the 1zz pulling strong all the way. Also worth mentioning, is that peak power for the 2zz is just before 8000 which im presuming is a good spot to change gears.

Good air fuel ratio.... Mine started from 13 and dropped to 11ish.. pretty bad i was told, lost alot of power

Does anyone know how i would be able to fix this? ECU change maybe?

You should compare your graph to another celica. Another way is to reset your ECU and then drive it hard for 200km, let it learn from zero again.

danz im pretty sure the celica and my stivo had the exact same issue and ended up runing very similar kws i ran 96.1 but my air fuel started at just on 13 and dropped to almost 11 and then flotted between 11 and 12. so thats part of the reason i had such a shocking dyno run.

lol youre a funny cant bill  :D ...when are the vids going up?

i recorded 5x2mb vids of my run

only 2 good ones

1 u can hear the cai

and 1 u can hear lift clearly

dont know how to post them up

dw tony i'll post up ur one soon too.

theres about 1gig worth of video clip that i've split up for each persons run. about 50megs each. having trouble uploading them as they keep getting interupted :(

hopefully will all be up tomorrow night.

the only runs i missed were egenes, omnipotents and eddy_torrezz's. they ran at like 6am or something :P

LoL...i hear you guys talk about a girl that was there? from the photo's i counted 2....is that all there was?

Now...in regards to the one you guys are all refering too...she hot?

the one in question was the blonde chick that was i think a worker for NT performance. shes the one in the fotos with the army tracky pants usually standing at the front left of the vehicle when its on the dyno. :lol: i just sound like a stalker now.... im going to "ice my balls and spit out blood."