Melbourne Dyno Day Pictures & Videos

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah so the stock Sportivos only pull around 100-105kw at the wheels eh.

There wasn't any white sportivos there, dissappointing!

Yes there was, there was one (e-genes)... in the group photo only though :(

Yup I was there in my Melbourne version of the Snowflake. Too bad our photographer here slept in and only chose to rock up after my car went on the dyno. :P

Anyway, thanks to Lucio for organising this event. Great weather, great cars, great figures (you know who I'm talking abt B) ) , great people (NT Performance) and of course, a great time!

I'm sure that more photos/videos will follow and we hope to have more events like this in Melbourne.

looks like a great day was had and some interesting results and comparisons... but the Stivo still has bragging rights :)

makes you realise just how well Danz car is modded when you see those results...

good work guys

looks like a great day was had and some interesting results and comparisons... but the Stivo still has bragging rights :)

makes you realise just how well Danz car is modded when you see those results...

good work guys

5kw difference between danz car

and the corolla_2004's stock ascent

makes you wonder if its really stock <_<

Might have to send Azza's wed wocket down to Melbourne to show you boys all up :P And it's as stock as a rock with 112kw atw. That's more than Peekay's million dollar baby blue mobile :P

Looks like a great day with a decent turnout. Good to see that someone is trying to rival Queensland's events at long last!! Keep it up boys. Now all you need is the power we produce up here ;) MMM... the warmer climate and the beautiful unpolluted water :lol: Must be the magic ingredient!!

Great photo's to whoever took them and some great shots of the Corolla's all clean and shiny.

Now, did anybody get some shots of the looks on the faces of the Mazda,Honda and Holden(oops I mean Opel) owners when the Stivo's were punching out the numbers???

As Paul Harrigan from the Footy Show would say...That's Gold :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like Silver is the colour to beat eh???(love that colour lol)

Yeah great stuff Melbourne just does it better  :P .

mate that sounds like a challenge :P

cough cough,, - not for Kw figures.. QLD rules that ladder :lol:

DynoDynamics shootout mode? only figures in this mode are worth considering, otherwise there are too many variables.

Unfortunately there are no variables which we can change on the dyno at CES. So it doesn't lie or be made to lie ;) every dyno will read different so let's leave it at that :)

Yeah great stuff Melbourne just does it better  :P .

mate that sounds like a challenge :P

cough cough,, - not for Kw figures.. QLD rules that ladder :lol:

DynoDynamics shootout mode? only figures in this mode are worth considering, otherwise there are too many variables.

if that's the case I quote my 115 kW at the wheels STOCK!!! :P

EDIT: this was not a flame, I have no idea what mine would have put out on those rollers.. as all dyno's have different calibrations, I was simply making a joke after Brendon's attempt with Azza'a car as the example :P

good work guys

5kw difference between danz car

and the corolla_2004's stock ascent

makes you wonder if its really stock <_<

trust me.... my ascent is COMPLETELY stock... do you want to see it again... get another look... im as suprised as you are... trust me

Thanks once again Lucio, from all of the Mazdarians that went.

Ye ye, Sportivo vs SP23, here's what I posted on our forum:

The SP23 and Sportivo are aimed at two different demographics. The Sportivo is a racer car that rewards with revs, whereas the SP23 is an everyday sporty cruiser, that has plenty of low down torque so you can overtake in at 60km/h in 4th gear, without having to downshift.

I'd be interested to see which car handles better though in the twisties.

PS: Where are the pics of my car <_< and Silas' red SP23?!!?

PPS: The SP23's interior/exterior is way better than the Sportivo and you know it :P

[/Flamesuit: ON]

Great to meet some of u guys, gotta love that spotivo/celica pic with the white hr's.. hehe

I gotta say props to the stock stivos, obviously more power than mine which is kinda disapointing. Bad case of Optimax maybe.. hehe? Neways i changed to BP Ultimate today.. all i can say is.. Optimax = :angry: BP Ultimate = :P

Great day for a dyno

Edited by BlkZR