Melbourne Drag Day - Dates

When are we going to have it?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peekay did you run the Honda?? Or were you scared to be beat by a Stivo  :lol:

What times did all the other cars that attended run???

Why would I be scared ... My car is off the road with development work being done on the ECU and a Custom exhaust. So no I did not run it.

Could have run the Jazz I supose.... :P

*** Speed Boy's & Girls !  :D

I expect to see lots of time slips and pics on Monday.

Sorry I can't make it, but who knows what can happen in two days

Damn I was gonna take your ***** on biatch!!!! :angry: :P Ill just have to spank Bill and his stock tuned 2ZZ :lol::lol:

Its a shame mate :( :( hope u can still make it

That's ok biatch given the success of the event I'm certain we'll have more opportunities to take each other on :D :P

So shiny wheels make the other car's times faster eh?

There we go... All the cars that i was up against automatically loose! firrgin cheaters! HUrrrah for the bling bling hilux!

And for for lucio, all i can say is no one's from the lucio side of events have done anthing wrong. There was no blaring of horns and claiming of creds. At every point ppl were just saying what had gone down.

Chill northy... chill

hmmm corolla_2004 time is below standard 1/4 time. Isn't std rolla supposed to be faster than that?

he just can't drive :P with his car, i was expecting him to reach low 16's. i don't think he was pushing it that hard. even i almost had him. here's the timeslip against me.

post-652-1133152517_thumb.jpg

Exactly, I have nothing to gain from it all, Peekay and Anduin just said what they saw, from the time slip, it should have been another low 15 sec pass, which im wrapped i got 15.23 in another run, which was not as good as my last run, but we shall never know. The straight through pipes were awesome, but then that would make them "illegal"  :D wouldnt they  :P . Were lucky here in melb, good bunch of guys. Trackday next?

Yes, yes, Track Day! That's more fun that dragging down a straight line for sure. I'll be there if we set a date not too far down the track. Definately after Christmas and New Years eh??

he just can't drive  :P with his car, i was expecting him to reach low 16's. i don't think he was pushing it that hard. even i almost had him. here's the timeslip against me.

ive got no idea why the times i got are this either... maybe 3/4 tank of normal unleaded?? nearly bald front tires?? a helmet that felt like the "death helmet" in SawII?? those friggen flies?!?!?!

oh, by the way. not trying to make any excuses or anything... :lol:

he just can't drive  :P with his car, i was expecting him to reach low 16's. i don't think he was pushing it that hard. even i almost had him. here's the timeslip against me.

ive got no idea why the times i got are this either... maybe 3/4 tank of normal unleaded?? nearly bald front tires?? a helmet that felt like the "death helmet" in SawII?? those friggen flies?!?!?!

oh, by the way. not trying to make any excuses or anything... :lol:

it was a first time for nearly all of us, so there can only be improvement from now on :D

i just wanted to run the stock dc5r but dammit i never lined up with any of them

i lined up with the type s but

and.. I WON!

but in the end he got a beter time anyway

but i still won on that time! :D

my best time was 15.2 on a stock celica ;D

I wonder what our 0-100 times would be with those q/m figures? low sevens?

That supra had serious launching problems, torque oversteer was unbelievable. He was still running two turbines with no filters, staright pipes...would have sucked down a heap of nasty stuff for sure.

imagine if that supra was at the dyno day with us... the machine would have moved of its blocks! like the young guy said about his mates R33 GTR...

but the driver of the supra needed to practice BEFORE he attempted those launches, it seemed as if it was his first time.

still, what a machine B)

Edited by corolla_2004

imagine if that supra was at the dyno day with us... the machine would have moved of its blocks! like the young guy said about his mates R33 GTR...

but the driver of the supra needed to practice BEFORE he attempted those launches, it seemed as if it was his first time.

still, what a machine  B)

That guy was off his rocker...very Dangerous driver. If I was beside him I think I would have said no thanks.