2013 Atara SX progress

hiwtf

Getting the rears installed tomorrow so if all goes well, i'll record a video for you guys.

Damn... time will fly. Next thing you know, it'll be 2015 and you'll have your air suspention too haha

Car is done. Full AIRREX kit installed! Won't be able to pick it up til tomorow morning though due to being busy with work... Tyrepower north staff took the photos and sent it to me;

post-34303-0-36352300-1407977765_thumb.j

post-34303-0-90794100-1407977774_thumb.j

post-34303-0-66478500-1407977788_thumb.j

also changed tyres for more stretch.

Fronts 215/35/19
Rears 225/35/19

Edited by hiwtf
  • Like 2

They're nice guys and reliable. I met them threw a mate so that's how I became friends with them haha

They also charge pretty cheap/decent prices for everything they do too

Gotta play with the air suspension more to get it to sit properly, the way i want it to

I'm also trying to source where i can get the XSP camry rear bumper from the states and i plan to DIY side and front splitters

umm looking for a new set of wheels too but that'll be later on

Gotta play with the air suspension more to get it to sit properly, the way i want it to

I'm also trying to source where i can get the XSP camry rear bumper from the states and i plan to DIY side and front splitters

umm looking for a new set of wheels too but that'll be later on

Haha XSP! So I ordered and paid for mine yesterday. I can let ya knw how I go... im thinkin of gettin white wheels too haha.

Oh really? did you get the whole set? I just want the rear bumper... Can't seem to find it anywhere online

Oh nice. What wheels you planning on getting?

Oh really? did you get the whole set? I just want the rear bumper... Can't seem to find it anywhere online

Oh nice. What wheels you planning on getting?

So ordered the front lip, rear diffuser and matching rear fascias. I contacted lots of toyota dealerships and only one seemed interested in selling it to me. According to information on Toyota Nation dealerships arent meant to sell you these items either. So far the guy ive dealt with has been great but I guess itll be only all good when I get a delivery show up on my door. So if ya want, just get the details off me after it goes through without issue.

Wheels - Thought about special order Weds but probably go with Enkeis again.

Ahh sounds good! Thanks for that. Sounds like you went through alot of trouble just to get it haha. I only started my search a few days ago to just find the rear diffuser but it seemed impossible. I did contact 2 places that sold XSP items (no body kits or anything like that though) and no reply lol.

Nice. Should be looking sweet

• Like 1

Luckily I got on to this guy early, like pretty much the first dealership I got on to. Everyone else I tried was just to compare prices but yeah havent been able to even do that. I think its gonna cost me about 1500ish to get delivered here, then round $500 for paint and fitment. From memory the rear diffuser is around $450 USD. Also using myus.com as a freight fowarder.

• Like 1

Luckily I got on to this guy early, like pretty much the first dealership I got on to. Everyone else I tried was just to compare prices but yeah havent been able to even do that. I think its gonna cost me about 1500ish to get delivered here, then round $500 for paint and fitment. From memory the rear diffuser is around $450 USD. Also using myus.com as a freight fowarder.

Sounds pretty good. I wanted the rear diffuser and was gonna prime it myself then get it wrapped matte black... or if that's not possible then i might just try DIY spray and fitting, maybe.

Let me know how it all goes!

I also thought about the xsp rear bumper and diffuser, looked at a few grey ones and didnt really fancy it. But instead I might go with an entire Aurion rear end.

As in the stock aurion rear end? or an aftermarket one? I've seen an aftermarket aurion rear diffuser and it looked like the 86's rear diffuser. Looked pretty good but seemed like no one was able to source out where to get it from :\

Sounds pretty good. I wanted the rear diffuser and was gonna prime it myself then get it wrapped matte black... or if that's not possible then i might just try DIY spray and fitting, maybe.

Let me know how it all goes!

Will do... I thought about the wrap idea too but then its got that mesh section too... im too scarred to DIY this ****.

The stock on, cant seem to find the aftermarket one.

Rich you should get Enkei RS05RR's, they'll look so good on a white camry!!

and are you guys just buying the rear diffuser or is it with the bumper? Because if it's with the bumper i would pull it apart, wrap the bumper and spray the diffuser (because its black and easy to get right)

Edited by DINIDU

Ahh i see. I think black is probably the easiest color to spray so i'll try DIY spray it... if not i'll just sand it down myself, prime it and give it to someone todo it

I'm planning to just get the rear diffuser, get it wrapped/painted then put it on

The stock on, cant seem to find the aftermarket one.

Rich you should get Enkei RS05RR's, they'll look so good on a white camry!!

and are you guys just buying the rear diffuser or is it with the bumper? Because if it's with the bumper i would pull it apart, wrap the bumper and spray the diffuser (because its black and easy to get right)

No bumper, just diffuser.

Cheers for the suggestion and those enkeis are nice and look great on some cars. but not what im looking for cuz im after white or somethin thats highly visible.