Top Speed

210km/hr :D

1ZZ-FE with the below mentioned mods.

Oh, and with both back windows opened, as a mate had a little too much to drink and was letting it all go out the window. =) :lol:

Was staying with a RX-7 Series 4 or 5.

I'm sure he could've just left me, but i was surprise he let me overtake him. he was doing like 190 or something. :)

Hadn't reached redline or anything...but my exit was coming up. *DAMN IT!* :blink:

The Stivo is said to top speed at 215km/hr. Mine said 185km/hr. But i broke 200. So i reckon the Stivo would go heaps better then. What do you ppl reckon? 230-250km/hr in a Stivo? :rolleyes:

;)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey

the sportivo should be good for 220km/h easy.

i played around with a wrx on the weekend, needless to say i got beaten, however i got to 180 in 4th and 200 in 5th, we kept neck and neck from 120 to 160 when i hit lift in 4th. there where 3 ppl in his car and me and a mate in mine.

go chomped by an integra type r today.

Had a brief run with a Type R a couple of weeks ago. I had to stop to let a tipper out onto the road from a construction site (divided 4 lane road). The Type R came up and stopped behind me. I took off slowly and checked the rear view mirror and the Type R jumped into the right hand obviously expecting to blast straight past. 1st, 2nd, 3rd into 4th and had to back off because of traffic - he couldn't get past, just sat there about 1 car length back. I looked across at his mate in the passenger seat and had a chuckle. I don't think they expected that. He didn't want to follow me up the inside lane after that.

Hope that evens the score for you.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I think type-r (old or new) just have a little bit of edge against the sportivo. But i think its a driver race. Depends on how well you shift and launch.

Around the curve, I think type-r handles better too. (talking abt stock ofcos)

But then if you beat one... then that means you will have a bigger grin on ur face :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I think type-r (old or new) just have a little bit of edge against the sportivo.

Yeah, I'd say they'd have the edge. That's why I was glad there was 2 in the TypeR and my tank was on Empty. Weight kills the performance. Probably caught him a bit off guard as well. I'm still taking the win though. ;)

There's no shame to just being edged out by the old type-r. They are made for one purpose... GO FAST. They have no real comfort as most things are thrown out to save weight. And were much more expensive.

My brother has the new Integra R and my stivo stays pretty close. He only really pulls away at launch. When I hit lift it is pretty even, neither has the advantage. He paid $45K for his, I only paid $30K.

With the TRD CAI, muffler and then Unichip I am in the process of organising plus the whiteline suspension package he is toast and I still have $10K in change. :P :P

And that's what I am talking about. VALUE FOR MONEY!!!

Although in Aus it is not the real type R, the overseas model has 167kw :( :(