[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay I was a retard and didn't notice that I was filling up with reg. unleaded. 1/3 of a tank of reg. unleaded and 2/3 98. Seems to be running fine though lol.

Octane booster or not?

Any words from Mr Taylor the master?

Just got home, Been out yelling at sheilas..... Was grouse to finally meet you funny (I am an idiot i swear), and sorry if johnny and i were too okka and raw for yas :P

Ok well hopefully we can organise something big for next weekend (or whenever everyone slots in really. It'll give us some notice to plan anyway. I'd say a drive to where we had our first meet and then a barby or something would go down well.

Just pen thoughts peeps. Hopefulyl richo can find time in the next few weeks :( and mick too

Im off to see Ferry corsten @ home nightclub in sydney on friday and need sleep before playing on saturday night so now my weekend is full up :( Sorry dudes and or sheila/s

Im off to see Ferry corsten @ home nightclub in sydney on friday and need sleep before playing on saturday night so now my weekend is full up :( Sorry dudes and or sheila/s

www.badgerbadgerbadger.com put this on when your playing sat night. Automatically loops so you won't have to stay there. Open it and leave :P

www.badgerbadgerbadger.com put this on when your playing sat night. Automatically loops so you won't have to stay there. Open it and leave :P

LOL i would if i could, but mid mix is one of my only chances to escape into my own little world and vent my creativity for a little bit, that ofcourse except when im in teh studio producing tracks.....

I'm working 10 hour days, I have a middle ear infection, it's dark, I can't sleep and I'm all out of bubble gum.

This week sucks.

List availabilities and stuff guys, i'm tired and cranky...rar...

:P

No one's replied in here and it doesn't seem like we're going to organise anything anytime soon if people won't come here to lay everything out on the table. So it looks like i'm going the PGA (Pulsar Group of Australia) Canberra meet on saturday. Know some people from there, so if you guys are out and about let me know.

Ciao.

No one's replied in here and it doesn't seem like we're going to organise anything anytime soon if people won't come here to lay everything out on the table. So it looks like i'm going the PGA (Pulsar Group of Australia) Canberra meet on saturday. Know some people from there, so if you guys are out and about let me know.

Ciao.

No thanks

dont wanna make them cry

So it looks like i'm going the PGA

:clap: Didn't realise you were such an accomplished golfer

I'd make a decent living on a PGA tour dude. I think people would pay to watch me for the comedy value more than anything else. Most likely the 'annoying guy' that is in the crowd all the time would end up getting speared in the neck with the flag.

Ciao.

No thanks

dont wanna make them cry

Amen to Mickey Tee!

I'm sure him and I blasting past at 8 grand would cause a stir, unless of course some of them are sporting SR20DET's...... in which case we're $crewed!

Ciao.

No thanks

dont wanna make them cry

Amen to Mickey Tee!

I'm sure him and I blasting past at 8 grand would cause a stir, unless of course some of them are sporting SR20DET's...... in which case we're $crewed!

The whole point of it was friendship. Badges and rivalries aside. Two of the members now drive totally different cars. One of them a white Evo 9. I'm in it for the car scene as a whole. Also we aren't doing much these days so I have to keep myself active somehow.

If I sound like an **** that's because I'm racking up an 18 hour day so far. I've been here from 7:00am and I'm leaving at around 12:30am. I'll probably end up pulling over on the way home and weaving a tutu out of gum leaves and jumping up and down on my car with 'lift' smeared on my chest. I have no clue wtf is going on atm. Too much coke. Too many hours and applications to go through. It feels like it's morning again too. Fark.