Injen Cold Air Intake System

Dave says:

OMG OMG OMG

Dave says:

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Apr 10 2006, 04:09 PM.

MAP81 says:

ahahahahahahaha

Personally I dont beleive MotoMan's topic was intentionally provocative or was created to start or continue an arguement or for personal attacks on another member. I beleive this topic was created so MotoMan could share his veiws on the Injen CAI which he owned... I mean geeezzz he even went to the trouble of getting rid of the CES logo of the CAI so it could not be associated with what he was saying, the reason he used the pic was because it was easily available and had an example of the type of rubber elbow he had described....

So I find the fact that he has been suspend from posting for providing an informative insight into the Injen CAI a bit confusing.... As I am sure alot of the other members do aswell...

Edited by MAP81

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave says:

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Apr 10 2006, 04:09 PM.

Dave says:

u there?

[ -ѕргіпg- ].¸.·º¦ (¯`• вв »s²« вв •´¯) [ кinkyness war™ ] says:

LOL

wtf???

userious haha

:lol: Cmon... what did he do wrong? FFS these mods... always editing and deleting crap from posts and now starting to suspend people. Cmon...

I don't believe it was for this thread but merely for continuing on the other thread with some other members even after I asked for it to stop.

I'm as open minded as the next bloke and have an opinion like everbody here. WE all have our favourite brands, sporting teams, foods etc etc. So I agree to disagree and move on. I really couldn't care what people think about what I do to my car in any way as I'm happy with it no matter what.

If I choose to put CES on it and you choose Injen, AEM or DIY(Negatron :P Love your work)then good for you. Can't see what the problem with members posting about their mods that they've paid for and then being told in no uncertain terms that you're advertising for the company and that's not allowed????? If that's the case I'll no longer mention that I own a Toyota:blink:

So if your planning on posting just to incite an argument please don't or you'll have your posting rights restricted. :unsure:

Brennden,

I am pretty sure no-one on here has a problem with people posting up their thoughts about thier mods, but they have to realise that this is a discussion forum.... and there will always be people who disagree....

I think the whole "advertising" thing wasnt too bad until Corey posted and pinned the CES thread to the top of the Buy/Sell forum... now even you have to admit that is advertising.... I am in no way doubting that the CES products do make gains and that Trevor is doing a good job, but the rules are there for a reason.... Corey may have had permission from Steve to post it but as far as the rest of the forum knew he was breaking the rules :o

Also I am just wondering have you also restricted Corey's posting rights... because I am pretty sure that comments like

mate put simply...your a *****.....

could be seen as personal attacks towards other members

Oh and BTW as i mentioned in my last post you deleted your signature is still breaking the forum rules

Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to contact them regarding their product or services.

Cheers

Have a good weekend everyone :D

Edited by MAP81

This is interesting. Very interesting.

I'm done. That's it. Finito.

Did anybody make sence of that post, or am i just slow

Sorry. It was meant to be cryptic.

I am leaving this site if the **** doesn't stop.

Dave says:

Dave says:

u there?

LOL

wtf???

userious haha

:lol: Cmon... what did he do wrong? FFS these mods... always editing and deleting crap from posts and now starting to suspend people. Cmon...

I don't believe it was for this thread but merely for continuing on the other thread with some other members even after I asked for it to stop.

I'm as open minded as the next bloke and have an opinion like everbody here. WE all have our favourite brands, sporting teams, foods etc etc. So I agree to disagree and move on. I really couldn't care what people think about what I do to my car in any way as I'm happy with it no matter what.

If I choose to put CES on it and you choose Injen, AEM or DIY(Negatron :P Love your work)then good for you. Can't see what the problem with members posting about their mods that they've paid for and then being told in no uncertain terms that you're advertising for the company and that's not allowed????? If that's the case I'll no longer mention that I own a Toyota:blink:

So if your planning on posting just to incite an argument please don't or you'll have your posting rights restricted. :unsure:

Brennden,

I am pretty sure no-one on here has a problem with people posting up their thoughts about thier mods, but they have to realise that this is a discussion forum.... and there will always be people who disagree....

I think the whole "advertising" thing wasnt too bad until Corey posted and pinned the CES thread to the top of the Buy/Sell forum... now even you have to admit that is advertising.... I am in no way doubting that the CES products do make gains and that Trevor is doing a good job, but the rules are there for a reason.... Corey may have had permission from Steve to post it but as far as the rest of the forum knew he was breaking the rules :o

Also I am just wondering have you also restricted Corey's posting rights... because I am pretty sure that comments like

mate put simply...your a *****.....

could be seen as personal attacks towards other members

Oh and BTW as i mentioned in my last post you deleted your signature is still breaking the forum rules

Participants may not use the Forum to direct others to contact them regarding their product or services.

Cheers

Have a good weekend everyone :D

Misc-This_may_get_Political.jpg

hey i dont like CES ban me too

more than happy to be banned than have fkt up moderators like... i dunoo s......b...... and n....thy? not saying anyones name.

Edited by BanGn

well i think its unfair too, that this is a discussion forums and instead of the moderators doing their job treating this forum as a democracy, its no better than communist countries where there is no ' free speech ' when everything that is not liked is edited and just because an opinion does not co-insides with your own, you suspend the member?

i think the general concensus of the forum regulars is pretty clear...

why do people have to fight about each others opinion.....???

i think the sky would look better as a light shade of pink instead of blue!

ffs people, the guys that like ces can like ces if they want and the guys that like injen can like injen, IT'S A FKN OPINION!!!!!!

But Donna , You only think that coz ur're a girl! :P

To win the respect of this club ces has to fork out something to prove itself not buy off the moderators.

CES is only good in brisbane any other products like injen or trd or no brands that are up there are definitely going to get slightly beaten by a "local" modification company. Obviously CES will design themselves better then those stated with the "conditions" in brisbane. What i say is CES should give some members on this website some free samples of their new CAI and let them test it out for themselves. I vote that 1 mod in each state be given one for trial, the moderator should be allowed to designate a members car for trial and implement the trials on a specified type of dyno negotiated between the moderators. Once finished with the testing and the evaluation and report produced by each individual states moderator then the products can be returned to their rightfull owners. As we all know most of the moderators in the queensland state are biased, so it should be up to the other moderators to keep them in check. I mean seriously suspending somebody for expressing his support for injen as opposed to you boys supporting ces, question... why dont you mods suspend each other?

Since when did this post continue from the other? IT WAS FOR supporting INJEN, something any member is free to do since the moderators of brisbane support ces (very biased now, knowing you've suspended the one who votes for injen as to the person who votes for ces). Heres a good option, brisbane moderators should all be bared from moderator topics on "cai" or "exhausts".

Also to the person who wants to test this other people in other states stuff in brisbane... all i can say is .... BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA

We all know that Brisbane was far from being the top dogs 3 years ago. Before brisbane came out of their nappies alot of people would say that melbourne were the top dogs in corolla modification and research. Which is where mostly the hate is coming from MELB VS BRIS. i mean seriously who do you brisbane people think you are? just because you finally have members now you can shift your weight on the forum? mate come back when you can organise a meet with over 30 sportivos.

But Donna , You only think that coz ur're a girl! :P

my point exactly....

people talk about good experiences, and bitch about bad ones, get over it and learn that everyone has a differnt opinion....

kevin, i thought you had a bit too much chrome :) but hey its your car, you like it, everyone else can **** off with their opinions. its for you to like, not everyone else

obvoiusly some people have had good experiences with the brand they are bragging about, otherwise they wouldnt say anythign about it

and before you go bagging out a product, i think you should probably try it out for yourself first !

To win the respect of this club ces has to fork out something to prove itself not buy off the moderators.

CES is only good in brisbane any other products like injen or trd or no brands that are up there are definitely going to get slightly beaten by a "local" modification company. Obviously CES will design themselves better then those stated with the "conditions" in brisbane. What i say is CES should give some members on this website some free samples of their new CAI and let them test it out for themselves. I vote that 1 mod in each state be given one for trial, the moderator should be allowed to designate a members car for trial and implement the trials on a specified type of dyno negotiated between the moderators. Once finished with the testing and the evaluation and report produced by each individual states moderator then the products can be returned to their rightfull owners. As we all know most of the moderators in the queensland state are biased, so it should be up to the other moderators to keep them in check. I mean seriously suspending somebody for expressing his support for injen as opposed to you boys supporting ces, question... why dont you mods suspend each other?

Since when did this post continue from the other? IT WAS FOR supporting INJEN, something any member is free to do since the moderators of brisbane support ces (very biased now, knowing you've suspended the one who votes for injen as to the person who votes for ces). Heres a good option, brisbane moderators should all be bared from moderator topics on "cai" or "exhausts".

Also to the person who wants to test this other people in other states stuff in brisbane... all i can say is .... BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA

We all know that Brisbane was far from being the top dogs 3 years ago. Before brisbane came out of their nappies alot of people would say that melbourne were the top dogs in corolla modification and research. Which is where mostly the hate is coming from MELB VS BRIS. i mean seriously who do you brisbane people think you are? just because you finally have members now you can shift your weight on the forum? mate come back when you can organise a meet with over 30 sportivos.

You dont even own your Sportivo anymore, so what are you getting all worked up about?? Its fair enough that you wish to still be on here, and you are more then welcome. But these little fights shouldnt worry you anymore, you have moved onto faster and more agile things

Well antices your probably by the sounds of it a member who has done the wrong thing and changed your name . Good for you. Now to set the record straight. Nobody has had their warned bumped up for being anti CES or pro Injen. The reason they are currently unable to post is the fact that I made a post in the CES CAI thread to stop the arguments and personal attacks(moderator included) and to stay on topic. Unfortunately some wanted to continue after i specifically asked for the argument to be stopped full well knowing the consequences. Well there's what happened. Simple.

For those who think I'm biased towards CES. Your opinion. If somebody makes something better then I'm gonna be the first to check it out. I'm not scared to spend money on buying performance products that work. AS a matter of fact I have a TRD CAI on my car at the moment. It works great and I'm happy with it. I would have a CES CAI but I'm currently saving for an overseas trip. As for CES donating a CAI for everyone to test why doesn't somebody approach all of the other manufacturers to give us their CAI,Mufflers,flywheels,clutches etc etc to test as well??? The majority can't even give you an approximate gain to expect.

As far as your comments about Brisbane owners and their cars being better than everyone else.We've never thought that but if you do then I'm humbled deeply. I'll pass on your comments to all who attend our weekly meet ups of some 20 odd cars. When I joined this forum roughly 3 years ago the Melbourne guys were the top dogs I'll admit that but they were at the time debating over who would design or do some R&D on an exhaust system and I joined up and then told them about the system that I had and they were very interested indeed(Peekay and Ilivfor6). They were actually the first people to place an order with CES for a system but ending up selling their cars very quickly due job changes or some thing like that. I can't understand why some of you southerners dislike me so much because I don't talk bout doing stuff I just go and find the right people and do it/make it happen then gladly let everybody know and have the chance to partake if you wish of whatever it is(exhaust,intake etc etc).

I'm really seeing a case of sour grapes with some(definately not all) Melbourne members as your main R&D people who were doing something have now moved on to other cars and forums(Peekay and Stuart).Times change so get over it. If someone in Brisbane is doing the hard yards for the benefit of all and now there's a lot of stuff available that wasn't a few years back then for goodness sake be thankful. Most of the members who are stirring up this "us vs them" thing haven't even been here half as long as some of the more senoir members of this forum. This forum isn't about who's the best& that's certainly not why I'm here as I definately know my car ins't that but I'm here to offer info and help out wherever I'm asked. Yes I certainly offer my opinion but don't we all?????

I'm asking for all this nonsense to stop as of now as I don't want to be seen as the nazi who has to stop the rot etc etc from carrying on otherwise before long it will just simply tear this forum to shreads and I don't want to see that neither does any other member here who truly does enjoy coming on here and chatting to others who have the same interst in cars. If it takes a few people to be pulled into line to stop it then so be it and I hope that the other mods on this site will support this forum in the same way.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

mate come back when you can organise a meet with over 30 sportivos.

how about 18 sportivo's on a thursday night?????

pretty good considering they all had to work the next day and the meet doesnt start til 9pm :rolleyes:

so now its turend into a war of states... Srsly guys wtf.

Choose what u wana b1tch about

moderators, ces, state

Choose one, other wise its to hard to keep up...

i've been a member in both states, there is no war.....