Sydney Monthly Meet - 30th September - Villawood / Homebush Info & PICTURES !!

xoom

Hi Guys,

Our next monthly meet will be in sydney on the 30th of Sept which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot at 8pm and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

Ive moved last months thread into the cruise discussions sub forum. I'll simply be doing this over and over again each month.

Here is a map of where we meet

Also as a side note i will be taking payment and selling stickers from the group buy for more info please see "New Stickers Group Buy" for details.

villawood-map.jpg

cheers

Bill

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billy boy, count me in ;)

I'll make it this time, no trips to SA coming up :P

I WANNA SEE U IN THE CAR THATS HOT WITH DOTS ON IT!!!............CAUSE I GOT'S THE HOT'S FOR WOTS IN THE BOX WITH THE DOTS!!

AWESOME DEDICATION!!

billy boy, count me in ;)

I'll make it this time, no trips to SA coming up :P

I WANNA SEE U IN THE CAR THATS HOT WITH DOTS ON IT!!!............CAUSE I GOT'S THE HOT'S FOR WOTS IN THE BOX WITH THE DOTS!!

AWESOME DEDICATION!!

I wash I could take that car for the night, but it's not mine :(

I will have my grandpa spec racer tho ;)

- pete out

so any plans for the 30th meet? or jus a hang out?

What about a short cruise to Sydney Olympic Park for a photoshoot?

Any thought?? Guys and gals

if it's a good night, there should some well lit up areas we can park our cars and take photos and have a chat

oh, btw, i've had a chat blue_rolla and we discussed the idea of a video from the newy drive (if it still happens). just letting you know that I have taken it upon myself to edit this movie and any creative suggestions will be taken on-board. I have a BCom in Animation and TV production, so see if you can take me to the breaking point. Please contact me off list (dont wanna fill this post with suggestions) keep everyone in dark, make it a suprise! I'll bring the final copy to the sept 30th meet ;)

SOLUTION!!!!!!!!

ON THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER AFTER OUR NORMAL MONTHLY MEET LETS ALL GO FOR SOME DRINKS AT HOOTERS..........I'M COMFORTABLE WITH MY SEXUALITY I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH STARING AT CHICKS DEGRADING THEIR SELVES TO WORK FOR SUCH A JOINT!!

IF U WANT I'LL RING UP AND RESERVE A TABLE!!!

:D

yeh im in for the time being.... possibly the girlfriend 2

( hmmm or should i leave her home since there will be girls wit boobies :P :P )

kym bring her!!!

so us chickies can have a great laugh at u guys drooling over those hooter's chickies.

dylan: yeah i think ur right..........we go olympic park after. i rang hooter their last kitchen order is at midnight.............and bar closes at 1am.

list edited!!

REDLINER

SPORTIVO_05

SAIYA

BIG(I LOVE MY TOYOTA)PETE

LIMZ ROLLA

BLUE_STIVO

KYM11M

after the 8pm meet...............say 9- 9:30ish pm or even 10.............thats what time we normally finish up with the chit chat beofre heading our somehwere........:D

we'll go hooter's before heading to homebush for some pics...........have a bite to eat there at hooters and or some drinks what ever tickles ppl's fancies....:D :lol:

are you saying your gal has no boobs. /slap, where is the gentleman in you!

sounds like a plan there mish, i'll have to dart outta work early. (might be hard but other slackers get to go home on time while i'll still work :@)

hmmm...... if that the case im gonna have 2 ask her 2 finish early and go but i wont b at the meets till late

prob around 9.30-10.....

so if im comin around that time i will c if its worth me comin

or i can meet u guys at the photo shoot if its not hard 2 get 2

haha

are you saying your gal has no boobs. /slap, where is the gentleman in you!

sounds like a plan there mish, i'll have to dart outta work early. (might be hard but other slackers get to go home on time while i'll still work :@)

arg arg arg......... i mite get in2 trouble for sayin this but she aint the double d size girl!!! but as long as im happy she is happy.... opps shhhh

na she is cool, she aint fussed.

wat u mean tim bailey im a gentle man

:lol::lol::lol::lol: