Spotted - QLD

Saw Flier comin couple days back Jumpin onto the highway at Nerang sth....Wish I had my car, My stivo was victim to another deadly pot hole on Old Coach Road.. Both left mags gone, had to replace both I was following in a ****ty Camry!!!jet43...The name Implies nothing....

Nxt time mate :P and you took my exhaust aswell :P But Damn they sound nice, so I can understand why

Spotted this morning on my way to work,

Another Corolla similar to mine, that had a huge sticker on the back window, looked very tidy B)

If your on here, we should meet up some time :D

Evo

... and spotted daryl this moring on the M1 heading to the coast

Don't tell me someone out there looks like me. I only drove as far as Indro and Sunnybank today. Unless my car has been sneaking out on me.

Don't tell me someone out there looks like me. I only drove as far as Indro and Sunnybank today. Unless my car has been sneaking out on me.

red aurion, black plates, sports grill and eyelids. couldnt be more like u if they tried

red aurion, black plates, sports grill and eyelids. couldnt be more like u if they tried

Black plates as well eh? That's starting to scare me a little now. Now I need to change my car around so that it's more original since everyone seems to be copying.

On a side note, I was on the Pacific Motorway on the mornings of the 6th and 7th, but only as far as Logan. Didn't leave the house till like 12pm on the 8th when you said you spotted me.

spotted a blue aurion sportivo with the thai style grill and stock rims on saturday morning at loganholme... didnt grab the plates though...

anyone from around here?

Looks like someone else is picking up on the styling as well. Soon it will be another ELEGNT floating around.

Sucks when you're not unique anymore.

Spotted Ingres last night at Sunny park shopping centre, i was the guy with the black aurion infront of Sunnybreeze jap restaurant. Car looks tops mate! sounds nice too! i was going to give you a wave but you didnt look at me lol.

Also spotted supercharged TRD leaving market square and entering sunny park shopping centre

Spotted Ingres last night at Sunny park shopping centre, i was the guy with the black aurion infront of Sunnybreeze jap restaurant. Car looks tops mate! sounds nice too! i was going to give you a wave but you didnt look at me lol.

Also spotted supercharged TRD leaving market square and entering sunny park shopping centre

Hahah, you should come forward and say hi.. i saw a whole big group of students waiting for something over there so maybe didn't notice you.. next time just say HI.. :)

ZZR88 spotted on the weekend at south bank... i was sitting at a coffee shop, so i think you might have been freaked out if i jumped out infront of your car... :P

haha! i think i may have saw you..were you sitting at a table next to the road? took me ages to look for a park <_<

Hahah, you should come forward and say hi.. i saw a whole big group of students waiting for something over there so maybe didn't notice you.. next time just say HI.. :)

haha yeah~ those guys were my friends, we were all meeting up to head off go karting. Next time ill come over and say hi =)