Spotted - NSW

saw a black sportivo i think goin to mish/marks house. i pressed the horn and he beeped back. nice ride btw

hey simon i know its a bit late but that was me that u saw and u were right i was going to mark and mishes house to drop off sumting. i like u ride i saw it in aurburn two weeks ago parked in front of the shop???

saw a black sportivo i think goin to mish/marks house. i pressed the horn and he beeped back. nice ride btw

hey simon i know its a bit late but that was me that u saw and u were right i was going to mark and mishes house to drop off sumting. i like u ride i saw it in aurburn two weeks ago parked in front of the shop???

in front of which shop did u see me?

1. black rolla with black rims ~5:15pm outside Wetherill Park Gloria Jeans (cnr Victoria St/Newton Rd)

2. ~6pm LiMz RoLLa at Carlingford Road too busy adjusting the sun visor so probably didnt see i waved to him

it is at the top of mona street were the round about is its like a lil corner shop on the left had side???? does ur number plate start edm???

it is at the top of mona street were the round about is its like a lil corner shop on the left had side???? does ur number plate start edm???

yeah that shop is like 2 seconds away from my house. i go there for my daily supply of 2 V bottles and dunhill blues.

spotted

FLYNSX outside dural bunnings on monday arvo

since Dan works at Dural Autobarn that's understandable ;)

ah thats cool. Literally 5kms from home. Guess il be seeing more of that sx hehe.

yeah that shop is like 2 seconds away from my house. i go there for my daily supply of 2 V bottles and dunhill blues.

lol where abouts in aurburn do u live??? on the other side of the station? i pass through there on sevral occasions weekly

black facelift sportivo with front/rear eyelids, dropped on aftermarket gunmetal rims? rear skirt, trd decal(s) polding st. wetherill park area heading towards fairfield at 2.20pm. anyone from here? hottest looking facelift stivo i've seen in the flesh by far!

black facelift sportivo with front/rear eyelids, dropped on aftermarket gunmetal rims? rear skirt, trd decal(s) polding st. wetherill park area heading towards fairfield at 2.20pm. anyone from here? hottest looking facelift stivo i've seen in the flesh by far!

Wohoo ive finally been spotted :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

spotted red stivo lowered, didnt see much else, driving north towards f3 passed out the front of know boys college on sunday 29 at 8ish am. female driver? i was in the silver stivo driving the other way(south) with the green p's on (no other cars on the road)

we were checking out each others car as we passed. anyone from here? ride looked sweet!