Spotted - NSW

Spotted late yesterday afternoon near Rookwood, Flemington bound - Gunmetal Levin ZR Hatch with plates MI55SU. What happened to your rear bumper?? :o

I saw the same car at Cabramatta on Friday and the bumper looked fine lol.

Black facelift sportivo followed me on m4 this morning, went side by side and looked at eachother, as if our cars wanted to mate lol, numberplate 00y33h I'm pretty sure, dunno if it's a member here but car looks good!

Haha thats me :) btw your ride looks mean with eyelids...cheers steve

spotted @ 2pm today, `Dazza's white facelift Corolla hatch, turning from Great Western Highway

modded front bar sets it apart from the others, looks very good btw!!

Saw two black corollas on my way to carlingford at around 4 - 4:30ish

1. North Rocks road followed me all the way from bunnings. facelift hatch levin, jdm taillight mod, front runx badge. I think it might be brad?

2. Turning right from pennant hills rd. Sedan, jdm front mesh with tsport badges i think. Also had TRD Toyota sticker on the front windscreen. I think I saw you again as I turned out onto pennant hills rd from the shell station and followed me all the way and turned into carlingford village

Edited by azzman372

spotted spillige today on blaxland road heading towards minto way

i think i saw you..... asian?

also spotted this thing at campbelltown toyota intresting look you might of seen it around flipsta24

19082009.jpg

allso to the idiot in the black stivo trying to race on milperra rd the other day.......your a hero

spotted spillige today on blaxland road heading towards minto way

i think i saw you..... asian?

also spotted this thing at campbelltown toyota intresting look you might of seen it around flipsta24

19082009.jpg

allso to the idiot in the black stivo trying to race on milperra rd the other day.......your a hero

hahaha asian yea that was me in the aztec blue levin zr i knew the plates looked familiar lol and with the celica i havent seen it around before well not around campbelltown anyway

Spotted a silver 05 Levin inside the Market City car park tonight. It had tinted aftermarket tail lights, silver on black plates and 6000/8000K HIDs. Clean ride! ;)

TJ was this last night and it was facing the wrong way?

I came past straight after it happened and was trying to figure out how it happened... did you see it?

Spotted you out the front of Tracksides turning onto showground rd the other night as well

yeah it was

which one did you mean the rolla just skidded across the road and ran head on into the wall and bounced straight back i saw that one.

the commodore looked like he was trying to go sideways off showground road and just spun out i just missed seeing that one.

yeah youd see me round there quite a bit i work at the tav these days i didnt see you though lol must've been dark

Spotted KHAN 1's White TRD aurion sussex st carpark on Friday night and to AUR30N today on Mulgoa rd Penrith

Finally somebody spotted me.............. :)

I walked right pass your ride just before you where leaving.Was going to give a wave but then i realised that if some stranger walked passed me n started waving i'd be like WTF i dont know you.haha

spotted yesterday:

@ chatswood: `TRD18s, leaving/looking for parking space ... also as i was leaving, a 200* zze black Sportivo with JDM tail light mod <<( you know their a member because of this :D)

and then in the m2 tunnel, a non-toyota, but head turner none the less, number plate [ ITP ] (Income.Tax.Professional?)

post-7485-1250992042_thumb.jpg

also as i was leaving, a 200* zze black Sportivo with JDM tail light mod <<( you know their a member because of this :D)

sounds like me, what time and where?

My bad, forgot to mention this was midday or lunchtime Saturday .... parking spots sure are hard to find, around that time at Chatswood Westfield

did about 5-6 laps <_<, before finding one right near the elevators