Spotted - NSW

spotted spillage again tonight on narellan road heading into campbelltown around 11:20ish, i was at the set of lights and the damn hyundai wanted to drag me :lol:

yeah i remember looking across and seeing that piece of ****, and there was another car beside it, must of been you dude....didnt see you to dark

im surprised any one in campbelltown under the age of 25 still has a licanse, every bogan wants to race.......

spotted spillage again tonight on narellan road heading into campbelltown around 11:20ish, i was at the set of lights and the damn hyundai wanted to drag me :lol:

yeah i remember looking across and seeing that piece of ****, and there was another car beside it, must of been you dude....didnt see you to dark

im surprised any one in campbelltown under the age of 25 still has a licanse, every bogan wants to race.......

lol...well it was pretty funny coz there was two fat guys sitting in the car...but yea the amount of people in the campbelltown area that just pull up next to me "expect" a lil race :angry: , i usually just sit there a smirk at the guys and just watch them speed off to find out they get pulled over down the road...lol

Silver facelift Sportivo so i thought, parked at Clyde with green P's. bit confused though cos had bodykit,no fog lights,Ascent sport tailgate and muffler with Sportivo leather and Sportivo rims :huh: looked good,stock

Green rolla sedan with white rims on M4 city bound this morning.

Also spotted this recently on M4 Reservoir Rd on-ramp ... Not sure, but I think it had Toyota/TRD stickers on its very tinted rear windshield

I was driving the opposite direction

Spotted KEN33F today on Hearing rd next to The Ranch about 2:30ish.Car is looking sweet as

Was parked next to a black Yaris yesterday in Parra westfields lvl2 just had a front bodykit no. plate was in black n gold GB*****

These lil Eggs are growing on me,might have to get one.

Spotted KEN33F today on Hearing rd next to The Ranch about 2:30ish.Car is looking sweet as

Was parked next to a black Yaris yesterday in Parra westfields lvl2 just had a front bodykit no. plate was in black n gold GB*****

These lil Eggs are growing on me,might have to get one.

Heh, thanks! I spotted you too! Your ride is looking sweet as well!

spotted mrs.sportivo's ex-ride... all fixed, on fairfield street, fairfield @ 430pm.

EDIT: also spotted a white ae86 around 5pm... stock yellow number plates reading JDM-086 @ Wetherill Park

Edited by KevO

Spotted a black '05 Sportivo with black Euro plates and super white headlights along side me on Olympic Drive just before the Silverwater Rd intersection this morning. Anyone here? Clean ride dude!

Spotted a black pre-facelift stivo on Mona Vale road last night about 11:30ish.

lowered, black, exhaust and nice rims

i think the plates were BDA-...

i was in the white camry infront of u trying to get u to go for it, but u were driving like an old lady...

im pretty sure he is from TOCAU as he had the DIY JDM taillights done..looked sweet thats wot caught my attention

EDIT: Think it might've been northy??

Edited by addy287

spotted a white corolla sprotivo facelift last night abt 545 on the intersection between parramatta road and james ruse drive. he was waiting on james ruse waiting to turn right onto parra rd towards granville way.