Spotted - NSW

that would have been me, also spooted today blue aurion parked in madarin carpark chatswood with plates "JASY" also spotted XOOM in chatwoods westfield in the food court eating a subway by the looks of it...LOL i was gonna say hi but u seemed busy chatting away lol

Spotted the green Camry Sportivo - with TRD racing stripes down the side - this morning travelling on Parramatta road. Im 100% sure you are on this forum.. =P

Spotted the green Camry Sportivo - with TRD racing stripes down the side - this morning travelling on Parramatta road. Im 100% sure you are on this forum.. =P

Thats MISBAH....

that would have been me, also spooted today blue aurion parked in madarin carpark chatswood with plates "JASY" also spotted XOOM in chatwoods westfield in the food court eating a subway by the looks of it...LOL i was gonna say hi but u seemed busy chatting away lol

lol ...... yep was a gooooooood sandwich ...... lol ..... u should have said hi but also stated u were on the forum bcuz i wouldnt have been thinking of running into forum member in chatswood.

spotted black facelift sportivo on woodville road around 7ish plates BJW-91Z i know your on here but i forgot your username.....sorry :unsure:

Wooo got spotted!! :P

lol well it's the second time i spotted you, first time was a couple of weeks before the meet last time hehe, just couldnt remember your username

Spotted again after like few months, a blue SX6 Aurion with 18" rims i think, parked right behind me in front of St Peter Julian Church on george st, city. 11 pm.