Spotted - NSW

Not sure who it was that i saw last night, but it was a red stivo at WSID. Didnt get a chance to see the person driving the car.... all i saw was a red flash :P

I think MR and MSROLA headed out there

I was there too (spectating), definately wasn't MRROLA. Running consistent 15.7s from memory.... I thought stivos were a bit quicker than that? ;)

Sounds like bill! (syXxpac) with the red levin. yellow reg plate?

nope.... white plates with black writing.... and the fastest time it did was a 15.5 i think..... i was hoping to see it do something in the 14's.....

as a side, 15.5 is a good time compared to the N15 SSS pulsar that i saw down there that ran a 19 second quarter...... :blink:

so i still dont know who i saw..... :rolleyes:

Not sure who it was that i saw last night, but it was a red stivo at WSID. Didnt get a chance to see the person driving the car.... all i saw was a red flash :P

I think MR and MSROLA headed out there

I was there too (spectating), definately wasn't MRROLA. Running consistent 15.7s from memory.... I thought stivos were a bit quicker than that? ;)

Sounds like bill! (syXxpac) with the red levin. yellow reg plate?

nope.... white plates with black writing.... and the fastest time it did was a 15.5 i think..... i was hoping to see it do something in the 14's.....

as a side, 15.5 is a good time compared to the N15 SSS pulsar that i saw down there that ran a 19 second quarter...... :blink:

so i still dont know who i saw..... :rolleyes:

see post #169 ;)

she's not from the forum but has been out there before

ok ill just add that ive spotted kyle about 1000 times in the past few weeks, and ive spotted andrew (limz_rolla) another 1000 times...

thats about all i have to report..

oh actually... saw a blue ascent with sideskirts and white rims with ACT plates - MT-something in sydney a couple of weekends ago - near cherrybrook...

ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

def an ascent... cept for the blue door handles.... big front rotors.... leather interior... oh yeah and the 2ZZ.... must have been a freakin nice ascent hey tommy?

ok ill just add that ive spotted kyle about 1000 times in the past few weeks, and ive spotted andrew (limz_rolla) another 1000 times...

thats about all i have to report..

oh actually... saw a blue ascent with sideskirts and white rims with ACT plates - MT-something in sydney a couple of weekends ago - near cherrybrook...

ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

def an ascent... cept for the blue door handles.... big front rotors.... leather interior... oh yeah and the 2ZZ.... must have been a freakin nice ascent hey tommy?

weird .. i saw that one too ... but was only as fast as a 1zz .... and only 1 air bag and an ascent steering wheel .... must be a wanna be stivo

Damn you Pete! I will never be able to go to the mountains without being spotted........

Hey, there is nothing wrong with enya! She only ever says nice things about you........ :clap:

Spotted Big Pete heading down the mountain in the fastest Domino's Yaris i have ever seen......

Spotted MSROLA. Hey what would everyone think if you saw MSROLA parked next to a Mazda and MRROLA was all the way over the other side of the carpark...... It just wouldn't be right hey? :P

yea same goez 4 me i dun get spotted neither!

jase whats ur plate nuumber?.............i'll go for a drive this arvo and spot u !!! will u be at the shop or at home?.............either is fine the kids go to school near ur house and i live near ur shop..........hehhehe

p.s. i'll be the one picking up the twins bday cake tomorrow..........:D

naaaa it doesnt work that way mish! geezzzz youre not supposed to plan to get spotted?!!?!

hahaha my car looks too stock anywayz atm...

no1s gonna notice unless i got low or scored some rimz..

btw. im at uni tomorrow.. not working friday! sorry

Edited by JJCRU23R

SYD

Blue pre facelift stivo filling up at the BP in Norwest boulevard this afternoon.

had 17" chrome rims,lowered, muffler

AND

Limzrolla aka andrew on castle hill rd! i gave him a hoot dunno if he noticed me!

Edited by CORZZA

SYD

Blue pre facelift stivo filling up at the BP in Norwest boulevard this afternoon.

had 17" chrome rims,lowered, muffler

AND

Limzrolla aka andrew on castle hill rd! i gave him a hoot dunno if he noticed me!

Yeah I heard a beep then by the time I looked around all I saw was a red flash. I thought it would've been you Pete.

Spotted this little devil on pitt st sydney yesterday (near the telstra building)

looks pretty cool for a little echo :D

Hey Big Pete photoshop off the guy's number plates (blur it or paint over it or sumfin), cos it's sort of a privacy issue (never know the guy may get offended or sumfin)