colour codes

ok my corollaz colour code is silver 199.

im considering spraying my spoiler something OTHER than silver.

possibly in ink/ metallic black or maroon.

can anyone please tell me the colour codes for these or suggest another decent colour 2 paint this spoiler in????

Toyota have constantly screwed this up. It is called Lucifer. The sportivo's never came in Super Red II to my knowledge. Bills Levin as an example is Super Red II. It has more orange in it.

Toyota used Lucifer in the facelift Levins (Pete also has Lucier) as well.

Lucifer is darker. Super Red II is more orangey. Toyota just constantly confused themselves regarding those two colours that's all.

I'm very sure of this. If I'm wrong, my bad, but I looked into things fairly thoroughly.

Diamond white OKA

Not sure if the newer ones had the same colour or not, but all the stocko white Corollas and Camrys of the 90s came in 0KA. I call it whitegoods white

well what ever it is called the code is still 3E5 for the sportivo's and levin's............me and bill have already had this discussion. :D :P

and the code definately describes this as super red II ..............thats what the guy who painted our grille and eyelids said it was.

anyways...............team red rocks!!!! :P

Well that's odd because Bill told pete and I something completely different.

Unless I do have a completely different colour altogether. Mine was listed as Lucifer for some reason, and I do believe my colour code was different. Toyota just continually confuse all of us. I don't listen to them anymore. Everyone one here seems to know more.

Anyway, it's only going to be red for another few years. It's having a re-spray at a later date.

yes i guess the lucifer 1 is what im after!? whats the colour code 4 that?

im still also after the metallic black colour code as well if you can help me out.

thankxz

hehhee......i wasn't suggesting u paint ur car red..........i thought u just asked what colour is our car..........ehhee

sorry mish...

i know the topic title was heaps general.. but i thought i made it specific in the last sentence of my first post :P

so yea just after the lucifer and the metallic black colour codes. thankyou

Well that's odd because Bill told pete and I something completely different.

Unless I do have a completely different colour altogether. Mine was listed as Lucifer for some reason, and I do believe my colour code was different. Toyota just continually confuse all of us. I don't listen to them anymore. Everyone one here seems to know more.

Anyway, it's only going to be red for another few years. It's having a re-spray at a later date.

badboyz your avatar is disturbing.

been wanting 2 tell u that 4 a while!

muahahahahahaaha!

red spoiler on silver car? you sure?

ah yes. that is a kid who was so thin. then he played WoW :lol:

i just got this image in my head...

like really dark cherry red colour... similar 2 the red break lights colour.

not bright red.

its just an idea... although i may be leaning more towards the metallic black colour.

update-

ok maybe 4get bout the red... ill settle 4 black :P

whats the metallic black colour code?

Edited by JJCRU23R

i think ill definately go with the black then.

some1! please gimme the 3 digit code 4 the metallic black!

was planning on buying the paint 2 day 2 get startd on sprayin my spoiler

reason 4 dumping the red idea is that if i make the spoiler red... im gonna have 2 paint other stuff on hte car red 2 go with the spoiler... frekken colour coordination :/

Edited by JJCRU23R

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

honest opinion much appreciated badboyz.

but geez... every other corolla with a spoiler on the road is the same colour as the car.

oh wellz...

moulded spoiler fair enough. it's supposed to go with the car colour.

if you grab a t-wing or something they look much better as a different colour IMO.

I couldn't picture my moulded wing being black or any other colour. it just wouldn't look right.

There are other things you can do to make the corolla stand out more anyway.

That's just my opinion though man.

maybe before you go out and paint it try to photoshop it and see how it looks?

i'm not good with photshopping or i would have done it for you but i'm sure one of the other members would know how to do it just to give you an idea of how it will look.

Edited by traumatized

He did that. See above for a link to a .bmp man ;)

yeah i meant in metalic black.

in my opinion i would go for colour coding (colour of the car) but each to their own, if you like it go for it in the end its your car and you do what you like to it. but you can alwasy do it and if you don't like it you can always respray it again.

jase take it down to a panel beater they have the codes.

when are u free?...........come down with us when we pick up our grille............u can talk to our one.......its just willis st on the commonwealth bank side.

oh and jase the dvd is still here when u gonna get it?.........:D

oh and jase the dvd is still here when u gonna get it?.........:D

yea i waNNA watch it but im in no big rush 2 get that dvd... cant u drop it off at my work on the weekend?? :P

anywayz back 2 the topic.....

originally i wanted it silver, and i did paint it silver at 1 point but i sanded it all back down again...

i thought y not change it to something else.

badboyz u got a good point bout it being a moulded wing instead of a being a T-wing... that was kinda my logic as well... since those spoilers could be a differnt colour, y not mine?! but yea totally different lookz.

but yea i dont want my car 2 look tacky. thats the last thing im after.

just as long as it looks better than stock, but at the same time not over the top.

ill figure something out anyway.

thankx 4 ur input people.

Edited by JJCRU23R

well what ever it is called the code is still 3E5 for the sportivo's and levin's............me and bill have already had this discussion. :D :P

and the code definately describes this as super red II ..............thats what the guy who painted our grille and eyelids said it was.

anyways...............team red rocks!!!! :P

Yes the 03 sportivos have the same red as mine super red II but i have also seen the lucifer like Petes levin.

I can definently say mine is super red and same code as Mishs