F.I.S.T. Performance Corolla Sportivo

I was flicking through the latest ZOOM magazine tonight and came across a curious add on page 46. I saw a pick of a Corolla 2ZZ-GE engine bay with TRD CAI...

FIST Performance apparently have Australia's fastest Corolla Sportivo???

Can any of the Queensland guys get a bit more info about this car?

Yes that is reference to craigs car ...... that was when craig had actually run the fastest time but this was ages ago .... also last time i spoke to him about this he did ask them to remove it since at the time other members on here had managed faster times ..... funny they are still advertising it .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Craig removed his chip, CAI and headers and stuff befer he sold the car, though I could be wrong, taking away this title...

Remember Craig's good 1/4 mile runs were done a while ago now, before Corey took ownership of the Phantom....

I'm not worried about if it is Craigs car or not... I'm more concerned about the fact they have advertised it quite proudly in a national and widely recognised magazine (in fact one of the best in the country) when it is a clearly false statement.

I'll wait to hear from them to see how they back it up before I make any further statements.

yeah there talking about the craigmires car.. sure they dont know about the new records i'd say they more interested in making cash and doing up cars than worrying about who's 1.8 corolla is shaving seconds of the tittle.. they'll change it if you tell them to id say. .

No biggy. Bill is about to totally smash everyone so i'm not fussed. I know the truth lol.

yeah mate ive packed 6 assorted kebabs into the boys and we're going to push the blue bombshell down the 1/4 in under 12 sec's .... thus claiming the fastest kebab powered sportivo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No biggy. Bill is about to totally smash everyone so i'm not fussed. I know the truth lol.

yeah mate ive packed 6 assorted kebabs into the boys and we're going to push the blue bombshell down the 1/4 in under 12 sec's .... thus claiming the fastest kebab powered sportivo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mate, just get that garlic sauce into you, then fart your way down the strip....

Mate, just get that garlic sauce into you, then fart your way down the strip....

:lol::lol:

any chance we can get a scan of the page for those of us that dont read the mag?

I'll scan the add tonight for you :)

Greg, being up with the latest times is not the issue... As already stated, they have changed the Website to say it was the 2nd fastest 'at the time' after Dave beat it, so they already have prior knowledge of at least 1 faster car then Craigs. Since then there have been 4 more go faster.

As they had prior knowledge of Daves car being faster, why would they advertise what they did...

Hey, at least it got noticed though... what's the saying... any exposure is good exposure.

no reply yet... just asking what info they had on the 'Fastest Corolla Sportivo in Australia' as I own a Corolla Sportivo as well and would like to know what they have done and what times the car has made...

:lol::lol:

I'd hate to be the person who has to stand behind and light the match to get you guys to launch :D

Well guys took the car down to the drags the other night and this was the result ..... mate lucky we didnt go the home made garlic sauce otherwise the boys would have been burnt to a crisp .... they managed to just get out of the way this time !!!!!!!!!

flame.jpg

• 3 weeks later...