which rims for my black corolla?

Croatian Princess

**Which rims would suit my black corolla??**  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey everyone

ive been looking at new rims for a while now and ive narrowed it down to these 4 styles...now i just need other peoples opinions on them.....

i was after 17"s with a slight dish and many spokes.....i would appreciate it if you wrote some comments or opinions aswell on the rims, eg what you like, what you dont like, what would stand out etc. or maybe even if you have any other styles that you would like to suggest ...

thanks

*klara*

hey everyone

ive been looking at new rims for a while now and ive narrowed it down to these 4 styles...now i just need other peoples opinions on them.....

i was after 17"s with a slight dish and many spokes.....i would appreciate it if you wrote some comments or opinions aswell on the rims, eg what you like, what you dont like, what would stand out etc. or maybe even if you have any other styles that you would like to suggest ...

thanks

*klara*

Either top right or bottom left they both look hot! you cant go wrong with either. the bottem left looks good with the spokes looking like they go to the edge(makes them look bigger). and the top right has a nice dish on them, looks classy

I agree with the above - go with something that offers a big contrast. That'll get you noticed and admired!

HOWEVER, if you are set on the four you have presented, then I'd go with the top right.

*shrugs*

wow! its so interesting to see everyones different opinions...KEep em coming!! im not toooo sure about white now that ive seen what YDOIT4's white rims looked like when they were dirty :P LOL and as for black...i dont like the whole black look. itts sooo hard to tell wat they would look lke on the car coz the tyre places dont put em on they just line em up...n half the time they cbf to do that either!!

I have white wheels on my car and ask any of the members, i dont clean my car that often and they always look white.

also, look at white cars over black cars, white cars might get dirty but they always shine. same with the white wheels

Shadow Chrome on black is probably my one choice. If you're on tonight Klara I'll show you what I think would look good. It's important to note that whatever 'you' want is important I guess, it's your car :D

I mean, if you thought stapling beavers to your existing wheels would make them look better then do it (pm Dylan or myself if you want this done :lol:)

I like the left top ones :yahoo:

I wanted somthing like this but doesnt fit my car :lol: suit corolla i think Would have painted it white with black some how :clap:

100963.jpg

Or go custom and get graffics put one them :P

in my opinion, u have 3 choices, depending on what design u are after with your car.

first of all, im ruling out bottom left cos they look really weird and to me dont look like they would suit a rolla.

So first up, if you want the classy, european smooth look, Top Right it is.

If you are going for the racing look, the the goldies on the bottom right.

Finally, if you want to be fully sik and have the most popular wheels at the moment on the car, go for the Konigs (Top Left)

My 2 cents

in my opinion, u have 3 choices, depending on what design u are after with your car.

first of all, im ruling out bottom left cos they look really weird and to me dont look like they would suit a rolla.

Finally, if you want to be fully sik and have the most popular wheels at the moment on the car, go for the Konigs (Top Left)

My 2 cents

thanks for that micky tee......putting it that way makes me lean towards the top left :P

My 2 cents

thanks for that micky tee......putting it that way makes me lean towards the top left :P

haha ok let me change my post a bit Klara....

DON'T GET THE KONIGS!!!!!!!!!

Better?

ooooooooooo man!!!!!!!! u people r making this harder not easier :P :P im not sure i like those rimss.anymore... they kinda freaky on that rolla? reminded me of a skeleten! sorry! back to square one again...and 18's too big (i wanna stay legal) and black on black not my style?!

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

ooooooooooo man!!!!!!!! u people r making this harder not easier :P :P im not sure i like those rimss.anymore... they kinda freaky on that rolla? reminded me of a skeleten! sorry! back to square one again...and 18's too big (i wanna stay legal) and black on black not my style?!

look for bronze 17"s ;)

look for bronze 17"s ;)

Danz (aka Hamster) style :lol: