White 05 Wheel choice Dilemma

Strawberryface

In the following week i will be purchasing a set of rims for my White 05 Stivo. I have decided that the only colours i want are gunmetal or black and i've narrowed down the list to the following rims.

Lenso GTR

17.jpg

Lenso Reizen

17-1.jpg

Volk Nova

mag_132_200_bg.jpg

Ozzy RS-GT (Rebadged Arospeed items)

mag_140_209_bg.jpg

Konig Privat

mag_164_245_bg.jpg

Buddy Club P1 Racing II plus

sea_wheel2.jpg

Buddy Club P1 SF

SF_MatteBlackZoom.jpg

Now here's the thing, the buddy club cost almost as much as the other rims WITH tyres, balance and fitting etc. and with a decent set of tyres i'll almost have no money left over for other mods i want to do to my car e.g (Koni's, Tints, system, and CAI). However, i do realise that the buddyclubs are in a league of their own compared to the rest of the rims on the list. Hmmmm, decisions decisions.

So which one's do you guys like?

Edited by Strawberryface

dude i would be SOO jealous if u got the B Clubs's or the RS-GT's

where u sourcing these from? i dont wana copy u but it looks like we have similar tastes lol! :lol:

Dw mate, you wouldnt be the first white car with black rims :P haha. besides im gonna copy ur hotness headlights hahaha :P

where u sourcing these from? i dont wana copy u but it looks like we have similar tastes lol! :lol:

Dw mate, you wouldnt be the first white car with black rims :P haha. besides im gonna copy ur hotness headlights hahaha :P

haha mate the headlight mod is a free for all ;)

who you buying the rims from? all the same place or differnent guys?

also, i think i spotted u on port hacking heading toward miranda around 2pm today?

• 2 weeks later...

that make me the third person with this kind of taste :P

i think for the cheaper rims lenso gtr and rs gt looks really really good, if u decide to go b'club i reckon p1 SF is PURE SEX

by the way what size u gettin?

Edited by sportiyo

just fyi...

the BC P1 SF are cast items and made in taiwan

the BC Racing Plus II are now also made in taiwan i believe

the Volk Nova's u have listed are replica items, the legit ones would cost u an arm and a leg

Note: Don't be disheartened by the fact that the BC are made in taiwan, cos nowadays taiwan produce sum quality stuff.

For true JDM rims and the be all and end all of BC rims, you can't go past the BC P1 QF (Only BC rim that is still made in Japan and are identical to the SF with regards to the look, the difference being that the SF are cast the QF are forged yO :yahoo: )

Keep in mind tho, 16 inch QF rims are about $600 a pop excl. tyres and weigh in at about 5kg a rim, so they aint for the faint hearted ;)

but seeing as u got a budget to stick to, than the BC P1 SF are the clear cut winners in that list, also quite affordable at $1180 a set excl. tyres, comes in gun metal too :)

To see what a white stivo with black rims look like, have a look at E-Gene's car as he has a white stivo with black gmax rims and it looks great, besides the BC SF look quite similar to the gmax ones .

Edited by wei wei

just fyi...

the Volk Nova's u have listed are replica items, the legit ones would cost u an arm and a leg

Note: Don't be disheartened by the fact that the BC are made in taiwan, cos nowadays taiwan produce sum quality stuff.

For true JDM rims and the be all and end all of BC rims, you can't go past the BC P1 QF (Only BC rim that is still made in Japan and are identical to the SF with regards to the look, the difference being that the SF are cast the QF are forged yO :yahoo: )

Keep in mind tho, 16 inch QF rims are about $600 a pop excl. tyres and weigh in at about 5kg a rim, so they aint for the faint hearted ;)

but seeing as u got a budget to stick to, than the BC P1 SF are the clear cut winners in that list, also quite affordable at $1180 a set excl. tyres, comes in gun metal too :)

To see what a white stivo with black rims look like, have a look at E-Gene's car as he has a white stivo with black gmax rims and it looks great, besides the BC SF look quite similar to the gmax ones .

Lol yeh i know the BC's are made in taiwan and that volk nova's aren't real. Them being from ozzy tyres is a big hint ;). Its not so much where the rims are made, rather the manufacturing quality that seperates them apart from the rest, and BC is a cut above the rest of the rims on the list.

im really leaning towards the RSGT's and the Lenso's, but ozzytyres are bloody pricks, so i want to source them from elsewhere lol.

just fyi...

Lol yeh i know the BC's are made in taiwan and that volk nova's aren't real. Them being from ozzy tyres is a big hint ;). Its not so much where the rims are made, rather the manufacturing quality that seperates them apart from the rest, and BC is a cut above the rest of the rims on the list.

im really leaning towards the RSGT's and the Lenso's, but ozzytyres are bloody pricks, so i want to source them from elsewhere lol.

However, my old man went to hospital recently so im gonna hold off buying the rims till everything is OK.