my aurion......ON 20 INCHES!!

ELEGNT

Very Very Nice also good choice of rims, But 1 thing thats stops me from going 20 inch is the such a low profile tyre you would feel and absorb every single little bump. I love my quiteness and comfort. been there done that with loud exhuast and low profile tyres hehehe

congrats mate

Azza

Very Very Nice also good choice of rims, But 1 thing thats stops me from going 20 inch is the such a low profile tyre you would feel and absorb every single little bump. I love my quiteness and comfort. been there done that with loud exhuast and low profile tyres hehehe

congrats mate

Azza

even tho ive lowered it too it was no where near as rough as i thought if u pumped ur stock tires up harder than normal that about how stiff it feels so im very impressed...the nankangs are fuqn loud tho!!! <_<

Edited by eSEXSIX

congrats mate

Azza

even tho ive lowered it too it was no where near as rough as i thought if u pumped ur stock tires up harder than normal that about how stiff it feels so im very impressed...the nankangs are fuqn loud tho!!! <_<

hehehe when i had my chopper with pipes all my neighbours complained i had to roll the bike down the rd to start it lol.

Azza

Photos just don't do it justice. They look WAY hotter in real life where you can actually see the full size of it and see the deep dish.

thanks daryl...yeh they never do hey in real life there mint and especially when there spinning i had my old man drive it up and dwn my street to see what it was like rollin.....WOW lol.....and as for dish there is more than 2.5 inches of it ;)

Looks sweet dude,

Sorry dude i didnt reply to your sms, i just got back from NZ last night. We have been using my misses phone.

Hey what size tyres did ya go. And where did ya get ya rim package from.

Looking good brav.

Looks sweet dude,

Sorry dude i didnt reply to your sms, i just got back from NZ last night. We have been using my misses phone.

Hey what size tyres did ya go. And where did ya get ya rim package from.

Looking good brav.

EDIT: SORRY DUDE DIDNT READ THE NARRATIVE AT THE TOP. Good choice you didnt got with the 35's, imo the 35's when i had them just looked a little to big for the rim.

With that drop they look just right. How are ya finding your suspension.

Im hearing ya on the noisey nankangs, they are ***** on the hwy's. There was another brand that are load rated for 30's but they are heaps expensive. (Cant remeber the name, but i remember they were nearly as much as the rims.

Edited by BONDIE

I was dreading about having a look,when i hear 20's i think chrome :nono: These look totally HOT and do justice to your plates..

Top choice and top job.. :toast: Awesome front end by the way..

I'm a fan of the wheels, however not the tyre package. I realise you've probably selected the profile you have in order to retain the rolling diameter, but they look like they've been painted on they're that thin. Go up a profile next time you're getting tyres, your colon will thank you. I'd steer clear of Wangkang tyres in the future too.