Melbourne Meet, Cruise & Photoshoot

We havent had a proper cruise for some time now, weather is starting to get better, I'm up for a cruise in the next few weeks, whose up for it?

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BigBum:

Meet & Cruise has been decided!

Date: Sunday 26th November

Time: 1PM

Where: Toyota HQ Port Melbourne (155 Bertie St Port Melbourne (Near Subaru Interactive @ Docklands))

What: If you have a CB Radio, bring it along!

Who: Anyone is welcome!

Lets make this a big one fellas!

Hope you don't mind me taking over this one Lucio! :)

Edited by BigBum

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We havent had a proper cruise for some time now, weather is starting to get better, I'm up for a cruise in the next few weeks, whose up for it?

U didn't rock up to our last meet?

U looked at the Mornington Cruise Topic?

• 1 month later...

I would like just to meet up, sorry can't make it to big cruises any more. Will catch up when you meet before you leave on the cruize, but till not be joining.

How about another time (different to this thread) meet up at that neat little cafe/garage in the City as suggested before. Then we can part ways for those wishing to cruise. Monthly meets would good as this is a central location for west, east and north.

is there any melbourne meet up action, my other (non toyota) car club has been a bit slow on the meet ups

lately too and the weather has been sooo good too.

...........soon before next year (maybe late November, early December).

should be good, as long as not first weekend in december can do it.... sundays are better for me.

otherwise a mini meet this sunday sounds good, if after 3 (gotta work)

Edited by unfamilia

sorry no chance me showing up that early on a weekend :P but yeah lets get the ball rolling :clap:

!! end of novemeber sounds great bigbum, avoiding all the x-mas traffic ;) and people are usually busy during dec anyway come on people!!!sorry compared to NSW and QLD we couldnt organise a pi**-up at a brothel so come on!!!

I would like just to meet up, sorry can't make it to big cruises any more. Will catch up when you meet before you leave on the cruize, but till not be joining.

How about another time (different to this thread) meet up at that neat little cafe/garage in the City as suggested before. Then we can part ways for those wishing to cruise. Monthly meets would good as this is a central location for west, east and north.

I agree with Omn1potent - I think the Garage Cafe is a nice centeral meeting point for all of 'us' - meet up for a coffee, a chat, fang it up and down the lanes and then after, those that wanna go and cruise, can and those taht are under the thumb/whipped by their partners/mothers/family can go and take it :toast:

I spied a previous photo of a mass rollas outside toyota avalon? that was mad :clap: we should do another photoshoot or something

hey people count me in for a cruise, im a new member (south east melb) and would'nt mind

meeting some of you guys/girls and checking out some of your rides, sounds good :yahoo: