Member's Professions(qualified and unqualified)

theDefiant1

I'm an Availability Analyst in Medicare Australia now. I measure IT Availability with cards, cheques and printing.
BCompSCi

I work for a health fund doing all the IT Desktop, Server, Network and application support.

Don't you lift weights as well man? Certainly looked like you did.

Yeah i do, I also do martial arts

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im a Manager In Training at Domino's and have worked there for nearly 3.5years, but when I move to harvey bay im going to get an apprenticeship as an electrician.

Offically

I have a certificate II in Business

Unoffically

Superhero certificate - 1st place in ***** whooping (with crazy sound effects):D

I just started with 3 Mobile in there Business and Corp Sales so if you have a small business or something larger drop me a line i should be able to save you pleanty of money on your mobile phones and mobile broadband.Also we have just signed with TELSTRA to have our coverage linked to thiers to stop them annoying drop outs.

• 2 weeks later...

uuhhhhh...

Officially

1) Full-time student doing BE (Computer Engineering)

Unofficially

1) Web-designer/developer - need to get back to basics on PHP/MySQL though... ><

2) Office b**** (filing, chasing for papers, that sort of thing. FUN!)

so yeah...i need more qualifications :D :D

Edited by WingsOfPain

diesel fitter ,motor mechanic x petrol retailer owner x bearing and industrial bussiness owner x dairy farm owner have X wife also ahha

I work mainly on excavators been in mining gold ,iron ore, above ground always from Tassy to N.T. x McDonalds Manager used to open new shops for them in Queensland Can bake cakes also But have returned to diesel fitting again with interest in camrys I own three may be four shortly

Edited by HaydnG

• 2 weeks later...

sorry.................couldn't be bothered scrolling through that many pages of unofficial peoples jobs.

who here is a qualified sparky i need one asap!!! in sydney btw.

thanks!!

sorry.................couldn't be bothered scrolling through that many pages of unofficial peoples jobs.

who here is a qualified sparky i need one asap!!! in sydney btw.

thanks!!

hehe, im a sparky, although not qualified so i can't legally help you out :unsure:

/useless post

QUALIFIED SECONDARY TEACHER - NOW TUTORING! (kinda - no students yet coz schoolz out.. but yea GET ME FOR NEXT YEAR!?!)

LOL where the hell where u at the end of last yr ; my school ( new jus started 2 yrs ago ) was looking for an art teacher and we got some loser-chick LOL and well im gunna guess the teachers that teach at my school are super rich considering the fact that my school costs 8grand per year per student LOL and guess what ! theres only 50 students all together in the hole school AMAZING ? bet u never heard of a school like that LOL

http://www.palcollege.com.au/

full time teachers starting salery is like $40 something. hardly RICH money. obvious by that website youve shown, theres lots of money being spent on resources to help the KIDS with their education, so your parents tuition money is well spent.

"At Pal College, we know how to make the learning process work best for students. We believe that there is no other high school or college that is focused as strongly as we are on teaching a student to achieve his or her individual potential."

from that quote on your schools website, the focus at your school is on the quality of the teaching.. which means more students with higher UAIs than the average high schools ive been and taught in.

ive been in schools where you wonder if/when a certain kids are gonna end up in pregnant/in jail/dead by the age of 18.. (ive been told NOT to even think about that.) schools where you knwo for sure that certain kids are never ever gonna get a job after year 10, and obviously the parents arent paying the same amount in school fees that your parents had. consider yourself lucky! if your parents didnt pay up, youd be stuck in a lesser quality school full of distractions like some of the students ive had to teach! and if a teacher isnt teaching their topics, they would be dealing with kids behaviours, whcih means less time to actually TEACH.

obviously the schools ive been in have a lot of problem students. totally different world to be in than the type of school youve just come from!

Edited by JJCRU23R

"At Pal College, we know how to make the learning process work best for students. We believe that there is no other high school or college that is focused as strongly as we are on teaching a student to achieve his or her individual potential."

from that quote on your schools website, the focus at your school is on the quality of the teaching.. which means more students with higher UAIs than the average high schools ive been and taught in.

ive been in schools where you wonder if/when a certain kids are gonna end up in pregnant/in jail/dead by the age of 18.. (ive been told NOT to even think about that.) schools where you knwo for sure that certain kids are never ever gonna get a job after year 10, and obviously the parents arent paying the same amount in school fees that your parents had. consider yourself lucky! if your parents didnt pay up, youd be stuck in a lesser quality school full of distractions like some of the students ive had to teach! and if a teacher isnt teaching their topics, they would be dealing with kids behaviours, whcih means less time to actually TEACH.

obviously the schools ive been in have a lot of problem students. totally different world to be in than the type of school youve just come from!

lols oh well =\ public school private school in the end its really the same **** LOL ive been private schools my hole life and i can tell u there no different from public's - u still get the same **** LOL SO DONT SEND UR KIDS UR PRIVATE SCHOOLS telling u now LOL from experience its a waste of money - i should clean this thread up abit LOL

weeeeeeeeeeeeelll i went to a private school, and i'd have to say its alot better than the public school i went to after it.. After leaving school, i realised that, hey, maybe having stricter rules/teachers etc wasn't such a bad idea.. I was a good kid at the private school, then in yr11 at the public school, things went downhill, being that if you weren't in the top 2 classes out of the 5-6 classes, you couldn't pay attention cause everyone was mucking around constantly etc. I also never once saw any cigarettes or drugs at the private school.. First week at the public school i had seen kids smoking everywhere, smoking pot at lunch and recess, and i even saw some girls bring SPEED into school and use it at school..

That is why i left after year 11.. Public schools ARE good if you can get into the higher classes.. If not, i reckon don't waste your time.. When i have kids, i will most definitely spend the big bucks, for a better quality of education..

yep. i went through catholic school all my life, (with short stints in public primary schools), and thus far only managed to teach in public high schools.

im by no means saying public system is crap- theres a lot of good in the public system, but a lot also has to be said about the "culture" in private schools that helps kids get high UAIs.

btw im not using myself as a prime example of this.. lol! i didnt apply myself in high school and got much lower UAI than i was initially aiming for, but still managed to get through to complete undergrad and now postgrad education.

Edited by JJCRU23R

weeeeeeeeeeeeelll i went to a private school, and i'd have to say its alot better than the public school i went to after it.. After leaving school, i realised that, hey, maybe having stricter rules/teachers etc wasn't such a bad idea.. I was a good kid at the private school, then in yr11 at the public school, things went downhill, being that if you weren't in the top 2 classes out of the 5-6 classes, you couldn't pay attention cause everyone was mucking around constantly etc. I also never once saw any cigarettes or drugs at the private school.. First week at the public school i had seen kids smoking everywhere, smoking pot at lunch and recess, and i even saw some girls bring SPEED into school and use it at school..

That is why i left after year 11.. Public schools ARE good if you can get into the higher classes.. If not, i reckon don't waste your time.. When i have kids, i will most definitely spend the big bucks, for a better quality of education..

LOL oh im gunna guess the schools i went to are different to your one cos they were "catholic girl" ones LOL also maybe cos we're in the western suburbs

i saw chicks who look and seem innocent at school but oh were we wrong LOL when their outside full badkients, i remember going to a school disco and some chicks brought xtc but yeah i dont think it got the extent where chicks were bringing speed LOL thats abit off

Edited by mrs.sportivo

I do IT support, umm thats about all I do.

How many people do IT on here! its nuts

IT is the future. Human input is being converted towards communication with machines to have things done.

EG: Where people are losing jobs on production lines, jobs are being made in IT to manufacture, sustain and maintain the performance of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Officially:

I have worked in Office Admin most of my working life.. so not alot to offer skill wise there.

But unofficially:

I have done alot of computer tech type work for friends, etc and try to keep undated with computers, gadgets and technology

I can do car audio installation (am actually working on a car pc project right now)

I have decent electronic skills (ie. solder, understand circuts, etc)

I have decent mechanical skills (cars, bikes)

and just about anything along those sort of lines.

• 1 month later...