THIS IS SPPPPPAAARRRTTAAAA

negatron

"Your army supplied the mortar..." - building the coastal wall out of the corpses of Persians. Classic. They didn't look happy.

"This is but my personal guard, nothing more. Going for a stroll. I'm thinking of heading north."

Persian Messenger "Why does this woman think she can speak amongst men?"

"Queen Gorgo "Because only Spartan women give birth to real men."

Dilios "We Spartans have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans: the finest soldiers the world has ever known"

Xerxes: Persia has much to offer Sparta. We could share much of our cultures with one another.

Spartan King Leonidas: Yes I know, we've been sharing our culture with Persia all morning.

300-_Leonidas_fighting_Persian_soldiers.jpg

Edited by RME1

what a coincidence.... i JUST came back from watching it... we went all the way to IMAX but the line was waaaaaaaaaaay too long so we headed back to hoyts merrylands :D

one of the BEST movies i've seen in a long long long while... imagine if it was in 3D too

can't remember any other quotes but i liked this quote...

"there no reason why we can't be civil"

and this one...

Xerxes: Persia has much to offer Sparta. We could share much of our cultures with one another.

Spartan King Leonidas: Yes I know, we've been sharing our culture with Persia all morning.

what a coincidence.... i JUST came back from watching it... we went all the way to IMAX but the line was waaaaaaaaaaay too long so we headed back to hoyts merrylands :D

one of the BEST movies i've seen in a long long long while... imagine if it was in 3D too

can't remember any other quotes but i liked this quote...

"there no reason why we can't be civil"

and this one...

WTF? You guys had 300 @ IMAX? We get all those gay doco's @ IMAX =(. I watched it 4 times in 3 days.

Wednesday 11.59pm session @ Hoyts Highpoint.

Thursday 9.10pm session @ Hoyts Broadmeadows.

Friday @ my mates house.

I never got over the fighting scenes. Only got bored near the end the 2nd and 3rd time.

Freakin' awesome movie, I enjoyed 'Sin City' but loved 300, Frank Miller for President! haha

i cant remember his name but the traitor that told xerses the pass through the hills? He said he wanted one more thing other than wealth and women & right before he kneeled. What was it i didnt understand it even though kept on listening ot it <_< ?????????

Welath, Women & one more thing. I want"................................."?????????

yea i didn't hear it too... lucky i had 2 other sets of ears with me... yea i want a uniform...

i might watch it again in IMAX tomoro with a friend from work... i'm gonna have to draaaaag her to come she hated it lol... might have to buy the tickets online so we dont get screwed like last time

Persian emissary: .... our arrows will block out the sun!

Spartan: Then we will fight in the shade :)

Xerxes: All you have to do is kneel before me!

Leonidas: Well you see, I've got a cramp in this leg, so that's a bit of a problem.....

Edited by Tats