Spotted - WA

im all good. GF warned me thru sms of killer hail balls in osb park, so i rushed home just as the worst of it hit. just cleaned the car today but im thanking my lucky stars it only got wet, not dinged...

was out after the worst of it hit with my dad in his maxima and we were driving through massive "puddles" around the claremont/nedlands area...

hope everyone made it out ok. saw a lot of smashed windows.. :(

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im all good. GF warned me thru sms of killer hail balls in osb park, so i rushed home just as the worst of it hit. just cleaned the car today but im thanking my lucky stars it only got wet, not dinged...

was out after the worst of it hit with my dad in his maxima and we were driving through massive "puddles" around the claremont/nedlands area...

hope everyone made it out ok. saw a lot of smashed windows.. :(

i was at work and it was absolutely crazy in the city...

some building lobbies were flooded, countless umbrellas in the bin xD but yeh, it was pretty bad hit but i think everything should be ok!

good to hear that you got back in time davo..

spoted chicken today near UWA/hampden road...

was during the freak storm.. hope she didnt get banged up man... :(

my rolla now looks like the moon :( my jdm taillights are cracked and my wipers and headlight washer caps flew off and smashed into tiny pieces?!

my rolla now looks like the moon :( my jdm taillights are cracked and my wipers and headlight washer caps flew off and smashed into tiny pieces?!

oh no :( :( :(

hope insurance sorts it out?

oh no :( :( :(

hope insurance sorts it out?

i got rac comprehensive insurance and the taillights were insured too but will it cover hail damage?

I just got to UWA gym when this happened..

my car window is gone. cbf re uploading pics but should be able to view them. got quite a few shots of the damage.

basically rear window smashed.. crack on front windscreen and dents ALL over the car. The bonnet has it the worse.

(disregard pics of the ae82, was my old car)

click here for pics of damage

sorry to hear what happened ee cheng, hailstorm would have to be covered under your insurance.

JT3 those hailstone did some serious damage by the looks of it. i hope it get fixed soon too!

**** man that just sucks balls. All these hail claims will slow mine down as well :(

Yeah. It's not doing anyone any good at all! :angry: Being without a car pretty much sucks for me, as I need to travel every day :(

My car got killed by hail. Golf ball sized dents all over the roof, bonnet, front guards, doors and rear quarter panel. So about 3/4 of my car got hit.

I lost the side mirror cover as well and when I went to check my car my side indicator was hanging out :( . Definate insurance claim.

Also my car is idling wierd. 1.8k when car is warm wtf :blink:

Sorry to hear about everyones arvo yesterday. What an afternoon! I was at the pub when it came through, and im quite thankfull Riverton didnt cop any hail when i was there.

I hope everyones insurance doesnt mess you around to much, and hopefully all your cars get repaired ASAP.

Sorry to hear about peoples car getting damaged from the hail storm. I just got back into Perth yesturday afternoon just before the storm hit, my car was parked outside for the whole storm....but it was lucky there wasn't any hail in our area. Otherwise my car would have definatly been thrashed too. Though we had power outage for almost the whole night. Hope your cars get fixed soon. I saw queit a few damaged cars today parked on the freeway too. :(

My car got killed by hail. Golf ball sized dents all over the roof, bonnet, front guards, doors and rear quarter panel. So about 3/4 of my car got hit.

I lost the side mirror cover as well and when I went to check my car my side indicator was hanging out :( . Definate insurance claim.

Also my car is idling wierd. 1.8k when car is warm wtf :blink:

Dude. One of my side indicator was hanging out as well. I only realized after driving home. Wonder how that happened :huh:

Sorry to hear about all the damage. I escaped from engine failure, abit of water went into my intake and I have a few small dents on the roof. Not too bad.

JT3 and And1... Are your pillers dented? If so that is major structure and there are chances it can't be fixed and the cars will be listed as a financial write off :(

that sux to hear about all you guys with car damage I was lucky that I only got a free wash and pressure clean from the rain and wind but no hail. Would suck if I had coz i've only had the car back a month and it's not insured :S

okay... went outside to get into my car to go for a jog and spotted a silver sportivo... in front of my house! was about to go see who it was but you took off straight away once i closed my front door lol but judging by the Bronze sportivo rims I'm gonna guess its AND1 haha and its still there now! lol

Spotted today.

Silver Pre-facelift Corolla 1BJG*** (Not sure if it was a Sportivo or an Ascent with bodykit.) with 5 spoke wheels (Looks like 17 or 18 inch I think.) with two Asian guys in the front @ Lawson street.

Anyone here?

Edited by ToyotaFreak

okay... went outside to get into my car to go for a jog and spotted a silver sportivo... in front of my house! was about to go see who it was but you took off straight away once i closed my front door lol but judging by the Bronze sportivo rims I'm gonna guess its AND1 haha and its still there now! lol

Holy crap! That's your house Vu? I was at my mates house with the black STI. Man I didn't reckonise your car. It soo different to before lol.

I hope you didn't mind me parking there :P