Spotted - VIC

Spotted that turbocharged black stivo speeding like a mf down princes hwy again at 3am last sat night. I'd really like to know who it is or if anyone knows him... or her.

Turbo Charged!?? :help:

Yeah man. Really unknown car this one. I've seen it once before on the same road about the same time half a year ago. You can hear the turbo spool from a mile away. Kept up with an STI I was in not long ago.

so it is tru... friend was telling me about one he saw that was turbo'd. thot he was ****tin me.

Ballarat rd. this morning near highpoint, black facelift stivo, looks standard, girl driving zipping around in traffic like pro.... but i always drive the same path every morning in traffic, n never seen her b4. tried to follow for a bit but then cbf. got owned

Ballarat rd. this morning near highpoint, black facelift stivo, looks standard, girl driving zipping around in traffic like pro.... but i always drive the same path every morning in traffic, n never seen her b4. tried to follow for a bit but then cbf. got owned

ahahah lmaooo she musta been prooo

yeh man, she was prooooo, drifting circles around me LOL.. bankai.... seen you around b4.... pretty sure

(i can call forth my bankai without calling its name)

lmaooo for sure u gave her ur number after she drifted around u LMAO every1's seen BANKAI lol =P

(i can also....) =O

• 4 weeks later...

Was in Melbourne from Thurs 22 til Sun 25 - My reason was to watch the pies thump the cats by 86 points. Also went shopping.

Was in Richmond/City/Hawthorn area most of the time.

Spotted many many many corollas, not many that I recognised though.

Lots of sedans, mainly black. One silver sedan with a massive rear wing.

Spotted one white sportivo but couldnt see wheels or anything, may have been one of u guys.

So really... didnt spot anything in particular... but yeah... LOL

Was in Melbourne from Thurs 22 til Sun 25 - My reason was to watch the pies thump the cats by 86 points. Also went shopping.

Was in Richmond/City/Hawthorn area most of the time.

Spotted many many many corollas, not many that I recognised though.

Lots of sedans, mainly black. One silver sedan with a massive rear wing.

Spotted one white sportivo but couldnt see wheels or anything, may have been one of u guys.

So really... didnt spot anything in particular... but yeah... LOL

i think i know who that sedan belongs to lol

I think I saw 1ZZ-FE Carlo last Friday night, around 6pm, Blackburn / Waverley road intersection.

Yes that was me, you were waiting at the lights right?

Yes I was waiting at the light :)

The Remus exhaust is unmistakably your car :) You lower it more now didn't you? How's the apex i?

I think I saw 1ZZ-FE Carlo last Friday night, around 6pm, Blackburn / Waverley road intersection.

Yes that was me, you were waiting at the lights right?

Yes I was waiting at the light :)

The Remus exhaust is unmistakably your car :) You lower it more now didn't you? How's the apex i?

Yeah lowered it more, Loving the Apexi, kicking myself didn't get it years ago. :D

Celica looks low and sleek at night :)

Yeah its good the intake on the corolla :) I feel like changing my ram filter into Apexi unit one.

The Celica is low enough, but sometimes I want to completely eliminate the fender gap at the front. But maybe not as the car will definitely scrape its front bumper everywhere I go. And apparently unlike the corolla, the sway bar end link on Celica will definitely need changing if I want to lower more than 2 inch.

But I need wheels 1st i guess; 18' Enkei RPF1 is on my wishlist!

We should catch up next time Carlo.

Spotted White Rolla, eyelids, p1 sf, lowered, plates MORICE. on Elgar Road on the way home from work yesterday

Today, spotted -ALFI- on junction princess hwy and wellington road. Rims look great with the red calipers.

Edited by evoke

was it you i saw kaze-stivo at chaddy today? i was reversing to get out at the jb-hi entrance to go home and saw a black stivo. Mine was white. :spiteful:

i'm always there - dark blue stock sportivo :)

I believe i spotted BigBum on Blackburn Rd heading North @ 5:30pm peak hour :lol: or someone that looks like BigBum :huh:

Also a Black stivo, lowered, rear skirt and rims at the same time. Makes me want a rear skirt now <_<