Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

hiyas,

just got myself a new corolla sportivo a few months back, and keen to pop along. have a chat and check out what others have done with their wheels if thats cool. sucks i found this at 1am tonight rather than 4 hours ago... sigh

how many sportivos are usually at the meets?

prolly seeyas soon.

cheers

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiyas,

just got myself a new corolla sportivo a few months back, and keen to pop along. have a chat and check out what others have done with their wheels if thats cool. sucks i found this at 1am tonight rather than 4 hours ago... sigh

how many sportivos are usually at the meets?

prolly seeyas soon.

cheers

normaly get around 8, somtimes its more sometimes its less, but there should be fair few out tonight so feel free to come along. :)

okay, well the meet is alot bigger than i thought and hard to find a park .. and hard to find sportivos in the crowd too. drove through about 3 times and only saw one stock black sportivo out by its ownsum behind officeworks.

i'll be out there again next thursday, but i think i'll need someone to jump out in front my car and say hello and introduce me around or some ****. think i'll rock up to milton early and swipe a park. where do you guys in the rollas usually hide???

im damo btw

okay, well the meet is alot bigger than i thought and hard to find a park .. and hard to find sportivos in the crowd too. drove through about 3 times and only saw one stock black sportivo out by its ownsum behind officeworks.

i'll be out there again next thursday, but i think i'll need someone to jump out in front my car and say hello and introduce me around or some ****. think i'll rock up to milton early and swipe a park. where do you guys in the rollas usually hide???

im damo btw

We're actually a bunch of Corolla snobs, so we don't like to associate with other makes/models. Well, we're not snobs, but we do have our own meeting spot, in the carpark of Data3 off Castlemaine St.

We had an excellent turnout tonight, actually, shame you missed it!

Which part of town do you live in? The guys usually start at Sunnybank Maccas, but often the northsiders go straight to Milton ... if you're over this way, there'll be someone happy to convoy with you in the future to show you where we are.

aahhhh yer that sucks, wouldve been great to know that :D

and i waxed my car and everything today lol

yah i'm wilston (north) , so yer ill shoot down straight to milton - unless i get really bored.

sweet, well i guess seeyas next thurs

ay! theres not jus rolla snobs lol il be seein ya guys next week

You do own a Rolla, its just a little smaller than most! :P

yes..if we all squint our eyes a bit..it is a baby rolla...or if i take off my glasses...hehe

yes..if we all squint our eyes a bit..it is a baby rolla...or if i take off my glasses...hehe

I'm actually referring to her radio control TTR Corolla, but you do have a point! :D

I'm actually referring to her radio control TTR Corolla, but you do have a point! :D

lol yeah i guess i'l have to charge it up so i can bring it out!!! bummed i missed last wk if there was a good turn out so il diffently be there this wk

lol yeah i guess i'l have to charge it up so i can bring it out!!! bummed i missed last wk if there was a good turn out so il diffently be there this wk

phew... i wont be the only girl :D

I'll be there! The RC Grand Prix is gonna be awesome. We should bring some little obstacles so we can have a little motorkhana on the driveway.

I took some pics last week, but they didn't turn out quite as I would like, but that was on auto settings. Maybe others have done better.

yay!!!!! finally the other times ive met up ive been the only girl!!! yay!!!

yay!!!!! finally the other times ive met up ive been the only girl!!! yay!!!

its all good, im used to the feeling

Well, what a top turn-out we had tonight!

I think the final count was 15 Corollas, 1 each of Yaris, Nissan 300ZX, Honda Civic and Suzuki Baleno, the security guard popped in with his Hyundai Getz, plus we had 2 radio control TTR Corollas and 1 not-so-healthy radio control Merc.

I'd normally suggest that we try for even more in future, but our venue is just about full now! :D