Kluger Price

Cyrus Pine

I've got a deal on Friday 13 :) for Kluger Grande 2WD + nudge bar, towbar, side steps, parking sensors, roof racks and cargo/floor mats for 57.4k. In total the discount was about $11.000.

Thanks for your posts discovered me the real prices of this month.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a deal on Friday 13 :) for Kluger Grande 2WD + nudge bar, towbar, side steps, parking sensors, roof racks and cargo/floor mats for 57.4k. In total the discount was about $11.000.

Great deal, Georgys ! Which dealer did you use ?

Great deal, Georgys ! Which dealer did you use ?

It was Chatswood Toyota.

Does this mean anything or is it just a sales gimik?

No they are trying real hard to raise revenue to get Toyota out of the down wards spiral here and in Japan! :( :o

Go get a bargain!!

I am trying !!!

Don't seem to be getting too far ?!

After a KXR 2WD with accessories totalling about $3k for low $40s OTR

Help or suggestions ??????!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a 06/08 KX-S 2wd yesterday (brand new - only 42kms on it) with cargo/floor mats with full tank of fuel and the $150 service cap. I traded in a 03 Astra CD Auto with 103,000kms on it and the change over price was 37.5k. redbook.com.au suggests the upper trade-in price for the Astra is 7.7k, I’m sure the dealer gave a bit more for the trade-in to secure the deal so that works out to be between 45.5k – 46k for the Kluger. I was pretty happy with the deal. While it may have been possible to squeeze a bit more out of the dealer, I was very happy with their service so I decided to sign the deal without over haggling.

I must admit that it took a bit of shopping around to get that price. Quite a few dealers were only interested in doing a change over for around the 40 mark. The choice was between 2 dealers. 1 for 38k change over and the other 37.5k change over.

Thanks to this forum for letting me know what prices could be obtained out there.

:) :)

Hi All,

in the market through my company for a novated lease

for a kx-s awd 09 build with front/rear parking sensors, floor mats, window tinting/tow bar/nudge bar,

if possible dvd player.

any pricing from anyone who has done a lease on this model before.

spoke to pennant hills toyota their were saying around $54k for 09 build.

thanks

mike.

Uglyone,

Don't know how this compares with anyone else, but I just picked up a merlot red '09 KX-S 2WD with roof rack & tow bar as only extras for $50,800.

This price includes GST which comes off through the novated lease.

Had the car for 6 days now and totally love everything about it. Previous car was a Nissan X-Trail which we liked, but thought too small with 3 kids.

Cheers.

Fleet pricing seems to vary at different dealers. I went to 2 dealers regarding fleet pricing, quotes were 47k and 50k respectively for a KX-S 2wd with mats. Ended up getting an 08 (non fleet pricing) instead as it was marginally cheaper.

Just placed a deposit today on a 2009 Kluger Altitude 2WD. Inc nudge bar, side steps, front tinted windows, front weather shields, bonnet protector, head light covers and floor mats. $47500.

Pick up Friday!!! :D

Edited by shengs

Just placed a deposit today on a 2009 Kluger Altitude 2WD. Inc nudge bar, side steps, front tinted windows, front weather shields, bonnet protector, head light covers and floor mats. $47500.

Pick up Friday!!! :D

I am thinking of buying a 2009 Altitude 2WD as well, dont want any assesories on it except for front tinted windows , was wondering if I go for fleet discounts how much cheaper can it be , anybody else got a good fleet price for a Altitude or regular price ,based in Melbourne,

Hi All,

in the market through my company for a novated lease

for a kx-s awd 09 build with front/rear parking sensors, floor mats, window tinting/tow bar/nudge bar,

if possible dvd player.

any pricing from anyone who has done a lease on this model before.

spoke to pennant hills toyota their were saying around $54k for 09 build.

thanks

mike.

Yesterday I picked up my 08 Kluger AWD 7 Seat with Tow Bar, all mats and extra window tinting drive away for $55K from Chatswood Toyota. I was also offered a 09 Model from another dealer for $55,200 )(any colour I wanted) not sure if they were going to throw in the other accessories

Probably not a good idea asking as I guess some people are tempted to perhaps not be totally honest about the $$ they pay... but we've been quoted $66k for Grande AWD with Metallic on the road. Only option is front and rear parking sensors. No mats, sidesteps or any other options.

My question is simply: Is that a good price? I know this is less than RRP (but who pays RRP ayway). I don't know why but I just feel like I'm paying over the odds

i got 21%off so i pay $49.500 onroad for brandnew kluger grande....but u have to be toyota employee....it quite an advantage sometime

Hi All,

received some quotes around the 50K ex gst for kx-s awd.

does anyway have an after market roof mounted dvd player installed

any feedback on alpine or viscom.

problem with rear-view mirrors when dvd is running?

thanks

Hi All,

received some quotes around the 50K ex gst for kx-s awd.

does anyway have an after market roof mounted dvd player installed

any feedback on alpine or viscom.

problem with rear-view mirrors when dvd is running?

thanks

I have an Alpine PKG-RSE2 unit and while it is at the top end of the price range it is extremely good. See the following post for pictures:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&p=308171

It is much slimmer than the Grande unit and only obstructs the top 50% of the rear view mirror.

• 4 weeks later...

How many people have been quoted/signed the dotted line for an AWD Altitude? Given the vehicle is a 'special addition' are they still giving reasonable discounts and what variation in prices have you been offered? Im about to started negotiating with dealers for an AWD Altitude and to be forewarned is to be forearmed! I was originally looking to purchase a Prado GXL D4D, however, dealerships have dried up the massive discounts they were recently giving due to the sudden rarity of diesel Prados in the country at the moment (Toyota is suffering financially). Hopefully, this won't have the same affect on Klugers.

How many people have been quoted/signed the dotted line for an AWD Altitude? Given the vehicle is a 'special addition' are they still giving reasonable discounts and what variation in prices have you been offered? Im about to started negotiating with dealers for an AWD Altitude and to be forewarned is to be forearmed! I was originally looking to purchase a Prado GXL D4D, however, dealerships have dried up the massive discounts they were recently giving due to the sudden rarity of diesel Prados in the country at the moment (Toyota is suffering financially). Hopefully, this won't have the same affect on Klugers.

The lowest quote I was able to get for a Altitude FWD was $47.5 drive away, he would not budge even a little , said very little margin in it the Altitude. good luck.

The lowest quote I was able to get for a Altitude FWD was $47.5 drive away, he would not budge even a little , said very little margin in it the Altitude. good luck.

Hi there this is my first post

We are very excited about picking up or 2wd altittude tomorrow

on road for $48700 with tinted windows front and rear, tow bar, front and rear parking sensors, carpet mats and nudge bar after trade in of $2500 $46200 last one on the show room floor

not many left now really looking forward to haveing our first new car

Thanks

Twggy

Where did you get that quote from & does that include any accessories?

Talk to Ryde Toyota - Rabih Daye great guy .. able to give me a great price when i bought my 08 KX-S FWD in January ended up beating prices from online wholesale buyers.

If you end up buying .. let me know and I can bug him for a referral gift card

Talk to Ryde Toyota - Rabih Daye great guy .. able to give me a great price when i bought my 08 KX-S FWD in January ended up beating prices from online wholesale buyers.

If you end up buying .. let me know and I can bug him for a referral gift card

Cheers mate, will let you know what happens. Does anyone know how long the Altitiude is out here for before they finish it up? Its not a bad deal actually, I have no interest in leather seats or auto everything so it fits the bill nicely for me.

Edited by Croozer

I went down to my local dealer today to get a quote for an AWD Altitude (white) with;

nudge bar

side steps

roof rack kit

bonnet/headlight protector

reverse parking sensors

weathershields to both front doors

carpet mat set and rear cargo mat

Under a business registration the total came to $58,500 on-road. The saleman stated they could probably throw in most of the extras for free bringing the price down to the $53k-$55k area. Now, to me this seems pretty steep. Particularly when people seem to be getting KX-S AWD models for low $50k prices. Salesman said there was less margin in the Altitude model. When I put to him the high price and the option of upgrading to a KX-S AWD for not much more $$, to his credit he didn't try and bulls*#t me and had to agree. Seems perhaps the Altitude is not all value for money? At least when you consider the drive-away prices people are getting for the next model up.