Spotted - National

Level 3 Parramatta Westfield Parking Lot

Spotted a a Rolla (assuming it's a Conquest/Ascent due to the plate - ZZE-122) with a complete Sportivo body kit, even had 'Sportivo' on the skirts.. didn't notice the wheels though..

Damnit! I was gonna get those plates as well! :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a a Rolla (assuming it's a Conquest/Ascent due to the plate - ZZE-122) with a complete Sportivo body kit, even had 'Sportivo' on the skirts.. didn't notice the wheels though..

finally i got spotted!!!!!

finally i got spotted!!!!!

Haha, nice car dude! :)

So what model is it exactly?

Hey all,

I hail from Canberra, drive a blue 03 Sportivo, but no one believes that it is one because it doesnt have the body kit at the moment.

My dad has a red 03 Sportivo, my mum has a white 04 Levin with full kit as well. bit of a rolla family really huh?

oh yeah dad also has a sportivo rally car which he used to do last years London to Sydney Marathon. that car's much more fun than mine :P

Michael

HEHEHEHEHEHE........YAY finally spotted was coming back from the little cruise after the meet at villawood maccas!!!LOL  :lol: Where were u bro by any chance were u in a white skyline???

hehe.. naw dude was on the stree walking back to my car after work :D

Hey all,

I hail from Canberra, drive a blue 03 Sportivo, but no one believes that it is one because it doesnt have the body kit at the moment.

My dad has a red 03 Sportivo, my mum has a white 04 Levin with full kit as well. bit of a rolla family really huh?

oh yeah dad also has a sportivo rally car which he used to do last years London to Sydney Marathon. that car's much more fun than mine  :P

Michael

Welcome mate

I was watching the progress of your Dad's escapade from London-Sydney last year and at the start they were looking in good shape, but then it just looked like they fell of the timing... what happened? How did they finish up... there were 2 Sportivos competing weren't there?

Anyway, welcome... we Sydney folk should organise a drive down to Canberra as there are a few of you down there now :)

because it doesnt have the body kit at the moment.

Care to elaborate.... Why don't you have the body kit....

well i bought it from pickles auctions smashed, and dad and i fixed it all up ourselves, but when we finished it was like, - 3 degrees so too cold for the glue to set to hold them on, so we didnt bother. and i havent had a chance yet, but uni holidays start very soon so i should be getting to it.

Same with the from bumper bar lip, havent had a chance to drill the holes into the bumper so i can screw it in.

Hey all,

oh yeah dad also has a sportivo rally car which he used to do last years London to Sydney Marathon. that car's much more fun than mine  :P

Michael

Welcome mate

I was watching the progress of your Dad's escapade from London-Sydney last year and at the start they were looking in good shape, but then it just looked like they fell of the timing... what happened? How did they finish up... there were 2 Sportivos competing weren't there?

Anyway, welcome... we Sydney folk should organise a drive down to Canberra as there are a few of you down there now :)

Yeah they started off really well, but when they reached Turkey, a mix up with customs meant that they werent able to leave the country. so an hour later after some heavy negotiations ($1000 US) they were able to leave. But, i dunno if u know anything about rallying, but you have set time frames to get everywhere so of course they were heaps late so they dropped down the leader board.

but when they got to australia, they caught up a fair bit till the gearbox killed itself. but still, top ten finish isn't too bad i guess.

yeah, there were 2 sportivos from australia, dad and a toyota dealer from sydney i think or thereabouts, Brian Hilton. i think they finished 8th. i think there also was another from New Zealand and a couple of Run X's from the UK.

drive down here sounds good to me, i'm hoping to come back here a bit, it'll be nice to meet some other sportivo nuts. :P

well i bought it from pickles auctions smashed,

so yeah, if anyone knows of a person who smashed a blue sportivo in sydney either late last year or early this year let me know, as i would like to find the previous owner and ask about things like spare keys or service history.

SPOTTED - QLD

Black Sportivo turning right from Bowen Bridge Road into Butterfield Street at the RBWH about 6:45am this morning.... (***-IOK).

Had non-standard wheels and exhaust....