Spotted - National

Spotted a black hatch driving down Bowen Bridge Rd in Brisbane this afternoon, rego "BOW DWN" :D lowered, sports exhaust and some huge pimpin' wheels ... from what I could see of them, they're similar to the ones on a pimpin black wagon that we have pictures of in the Corolla forums.

If this was you, then you need to rearrange your Thursday night get out to see the Brissie guys, pronto! :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[VIC] Spotted Red Facelift Sportivo, number plates TBRXXX or TRBXXX or something like that. Girl Driver...asian decent. she looked good from far... not sure if far from good.

Spotted turning right onto Childs Road Epping at the Dalton Rd/Childs Road roundabout.

yeah it was a black one.

facelift stivo down logan road - had Corolla GT badge and some mini-TRD stickers on it and stubby antenna... very nice car.

black? if so i would say thats Lance.

Hehe, yes! I've finally been spotted!!

Oh yeah, speaking of GT badges Corey... ;)

Spotted a White stivo, lowered, rims and a zorst heading towards the ROcks in george ST sydney city last night very clean car any one from here????? It was a guy driving by himself??? i think, sorry didnt catch the plates!!!! :lol:

Spotted a black facelift Stivo yesterday at about 4.30pm on the round a bout at telegraph rd Bracken Ridge. Know you saw me as I came onto the RAB cause I saw you looking ;)

Spotted a black facelift Stivo yesterday at about 4.30pm on the round a bout at telegraph rd Bracken Ridge. Know you saw me as I came onto the RAB cause I saw you looking ;)

Well, with the way you're car is dressed, its just begging for the attention! ;)

Spotted Northy on Thursday arvo Logan Road??? I realised it was you just after i went passed you, I look for number plates saw the NSW ones and then realised it was you.

Also spotted svalerko on Kingstoin road yesterday, car looks awsome.

Yep i saw u first from few cars behind hehe, what r u doing in my HOOD :P

Spotted a black hatch driving down Bowen Bridge Rd in Brisbane this afternoon, rego "BOW DWN" :D lowered, sports exhaust and some huge pimpin' wheels ... from what I could see of them, they're similar to the ones on a pimpin black wagon that we have pictures of in the Corolla forums.

If this was you, then you need to rearrange your Thursday night get out to see the Brissie guys, pronto! :D

Yep i know that car very well, its one of the Bosnian guys that I know I been trying to get him to the meet few times. His always busy so I stoped inviting him :P.

Also Spotted wei wei I think it was him near Brisbane bypass going towards Milton on Saturday about 6:30pm.

silver pre face lift stivo! with black rims could be those jap racing rims! mesh grille.Had the exhaust.

Saw you on new line road dural! Im sure you are from the forums!

Spotted Northy on Thursday arvo Logan Road??? I realised it was you just after i went passed you, I look for number plates saw the NSW ones and then realised it was you.

Also spotted svalerko on Kingstoin road yesterday, car looks awsome.

Yep i saw u first from few cars behind hehe, what r u doing in my HOOD :P

HEY WHOA, just passing through! :ph34r: Dont wanna start some ghetto war :lol:

[NSW] :::::: spotted a few today.. firstly a white pre-facelift stivo.. lowered a fair bit, sports grille with a TRD badge on it.. forget where.. :huh: next a facelifted black stivo lowered, with some chromies and a big "TRD Racing Development" sticker on the back window.. parked on leylands pde... then a silver facelifted stivo at ermington shops carpark.. at around 8pm.. no. plates BG-****

SPOTTED NSW: SAT 21 JAN : KINGSGROVE RD KINGSGROVE

Im sure it was you Dylan! :P

Blue Stivo - TOCA stickers - de-badged rear.

You were stopped at a stop sign trying to turn onto Kingsgrove road...I slowed down to halt traffic to then let you have the right of way to cross the busy intersection. Since I was oncoming it made it easy for me to give you that break in traffic :)

You later turned left into Vanessa Street (factory outlets)

I went to Forest Rd Shell @ Hurstville to get some Optimax Extreme before my Dyno run on Saturday but didn't go as far as Kingsgrove Rd, was straight back onto King Georges Rd and up to Silverwater... It may have been KT_haha you saw.

My rear still has all it's badges by the way :P

Spotted a Corolla Ascent black, lowered with chrome rims, cannon, Fielder badge on back, and a big Tom's sticker on the bottom of both front doors. Headed south on Pacific hwy at about 7;50am this morning. Driving like he was in a hurry!!!!