How old is your Corolla?

How old is your Corolla?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest fujiwara_tofu

my sprinter (upmarket corolla) trueno is september 1984 model...

so so old >__<

reliability of engine 10... reliablity of other things on the car 6... but the last month i would say 1.

my sprinter (upmarket corolla) trueno is september 1984 model...

so so old >__<

reliability of engine 10... reliablity of other things on the car 6... but the last month i would say 1.

It's pure JDM though. It's so Japanese that I'm surprised it doesn't turn into a robot and start battling aliens already.

It gets a 10 from me.

Current Corolla is an 2005 model, and very reliable..

i'm actually able to modify the car properly this time, without having to fix stuff like my first and previous corolla..

which brings me to my first corolla, 1986, AE82 model.. brought it at 150 thou km's,

had it for 10 years, and when i got rid of it, it had something over 400 thou km's out of the original 4AGE motor.. had to fix things here and there, but it was still pretty reliable, especially the way i drove it :rolleyes:

03 corolla other then the maintanace stuff i overlook then... crash and burn on :P (my fault but i blame toyota) everything else is perfect...

9 out of 10

08 rolla and the 2 weeks iv had it 10 :whistling: , and the 4 other ones i have owned over the years plus 1 echo / 1 hilux 10/never had one let me down yet .

I've got two, but could only vote for one obviously

1) 1997 AE102 (therefore 9-10 years old). Absolutely faultless, steering rack is starting to go now but the CVs are still fine, and I only just changed the ORIGINAL brake pads the other week after 285,000km of driving. 9.5/10

2) 1986 AE82 Twincam Seca (>11 years old). Only just bought it, got a few problems under it's belt such as rust, power steering leak, neither heater nor aircon are hooked up, tint is bad, paint is patchy, seems like there is not one screw holding the dash together, the headunit that was in it was a pile of Sony crap that refused to work properly, starter motor is on it's way out, but by hell does it go like a shower of sh*t when you open the taps. I still can't work out which would be faster out of it and the 102, the 102 has the torque down low but nothing up high, whereas the 82 is the complete opposite

ok mine is a 91 seca.... now.... the body is about a 7, interior is about a 5, driving ability 9 or 10.... Engine... hmm 7 maybe.. still needs a service.....

So like over all my car is like a 7.....

Pretty good for a car of ebay!

ok mine is a 91 seca.... now.... the body is about a 7, interior is about a 5, driving ability 9 or 10.... Engine... hmm 7 maybe.. still needs a service.....

So like over all my car is like a 7.....

Pretty good for a car of ebay!

A 7.6 to be exact.

/nerd off

(bored)

I've got an 02 Rolla Ascent Hatch,Light modifications here & there,Never skinted on rubber,Good quality oil & always 98 octane fuel,Its done 115 thou on the clock got it second hand with 33 on the dial,Religously serviced every 5 thou ,at first it did motorkhana now it a baby carrier,Never changed rotors only pads (coz its a Jap rolla not the sth african model)

Its feeln its age now but ill give my girly another birthday next week so it'll last a lil longer,I'll give mine a strong 8 out of ten..