Names for your sportivo

qkslvr

Hi guys

Just wondering if any of you give pet names to your cars. I call mine J-Lo because of the corollas rather round behind :P "baby got back" :lol:

I know blade hunter calls his Sammy - Sammy the stivo :blink: :P :P

Hi guys

Just wondering if any of you give pet names to your cars. I call mine J-Lo because of the corollas rather round behind  :P  "baby got back"  :lol:

I know blade hunter calls his Sammy - Sammy the stivo  :blink:  :P  :P

Hehehe yes I call him Sammy, my mum tries to annoy me by saying he is a girl and that he is called Bluebell she succeeds in bothering me :P

I'd like to call mine "The Council Bus" because it gets me 'to and from work in air-conditiooned comfort' and coasts me a fortune to run,,.,,, :P :P :P

When I first got the car and began the enjoyment of driving it, my wifde thought that I had named it...woohoo, cause that's what I kept saying

I actually talk to mine LOL Its like "Now Samual, we have been through this before, you know you can do it" or "C'mon Sammy, you can do it" Or the good ol "Its OK Sammy, we will be at the servo soon and Uncle Dan is gonna give you a nice big drink"

I love my car, im not ashamed to admit it ;)

Edited by Blade Hunter

I call mine Tinkerbell, because she sprinkles the fairy dust at 6000 RPM and magically lifts me away to Neverland... that sounds sooooo funny after OZ's post too!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Blue_Sportivo_VVTLi

Naming cars...mmm... Well for those who think naming cars is ghey then i'm guessing there from Adelaide? The city of churches if i'm not mistaken. So obviously there's a lot of cars on the road only on Sunday's! Thought I'd give you a few names for your car. Holy rolla! :P Lift me to the heavens! :P Reverend limiter? Think creative my friend. :D

My two cars both have names 1976 lowered Kombi - Life in the low lane

2003 Corolla Sportivo - SILVABULLIT

Hi guys

Just wondering if any of you give pet names to your cars. I call mine J-Lo because of the corollas rather round behind  :P  "baby got back"  :lol:

I know blade hunter calls his Sammy - Sammy the stivo  :blink:  :P  :P

We've been incredibly creative with our wagon, and called it "Rolly" :P Our last car, a '98 Starlet, was named "Charlotte".

And talking to your car isn't silly, I greet my car each day and give it a verbal pat on the back when we arrive at a destination, especially if its been a tough run.

:P ive got stevie the stivo... namig cars isnt ghey... its called being creative and broadminded.................... no south australian jibes yet..... :P

just spent one wekk and 2500kms in stevie and i tell you what... he needs a name cause my fat @ss was rather intimate with his svelt leather

hehehehe, I'm from South Australia and myself and most of my friends seem to name our cars..... So not a South Aussie thing, just homophobic I guess!!!!! (just kidding we are all open to our opinoins) I'm just comfortable enough with my sexuality (straight as a bean pole for those thinking otherwise, not that there is anything wrong with that ;) ) to know naming cars means jack s**t it just a bit of fun and creativity :D :D :D