Andy Nomad & Simon Hunter - Electro House Is Gay

Simo

I'd listen to this is I was in a fit of depression and off my face on the drugs that Nelson takes......

apart from that I'd your music to annoy people I don't like!!!!

Nice job man but just not my taste in music.....

House ftw! As if you'd listen to 'Prance' music :P

j/k, I'll have a listen when I'm at home man ;)

I'd listen to this is I was in a fit of depression and off my face on the drugs that Nelson takes......

I've never actually taken drugs.

You give me an idea though...

apart from that I'd your music to annoy people I don't like!!!!

Nice job man but just not my taste in music.....

sif (L) gabber

House ftw!

next time u come sydney u should go roxy - always plays house/electro music LOL

Edited by mrs.sportivo

sif (L) gabber

Someone say gabber?? :spiteful:

Generally don't like the stuff, but I do like the UK variant of it - eg, less dirty bass, more bouncy triplet feel

Eg: "Ready for War" - Gammer, and (my current fav gabber track of the moment) "Environmental Product" - Brisk and V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D

sif (L) gabber

Someone say gabber?? :spiteful:

Generally don't like the stuff, but I do like the UK variant of it - eg, less dirty bass, more bouncy triplet feel

Eg: "Ready for War" - Gammer, and (my current fav gabber track of the moment) "Environmental Product" - Brisk and V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D

ahh good old bonker albums yes ? LOL dj hixxy & scott brown ? HAHA dl

GEOS - power & the glory :D

Yeah, I'm normally a scandinavian metal fiend... but after a trip back to Perth a couple of years back, I ended up at a club where none other than Dougal was playing that night. I had no idea who he was, and normally I don't like dance music, but I was just fascinated with the general hyperactivity and catchiness of the stuff. And hence my side interest in Happy Hardcore... and of course the gabber tracks they throw on the end...

I really don't get why people love Scott Brown so much... his patterns are just so boring to listen to...

Maybe he's not happy enough for me B) ... he definitely doesn't play fast enough, anyhow

I met Dougal at a utopia (yes I have been to utopia LOL) any way, he had 2 young big titted sheilas hanging off him and he was going back to his hotel room, LEGEND!!!

You using Reason simo?

Great quality and composition. Good stuff.

FL Studio 8, its pretty much an easier version of cubase to use :yahoo::wub:

Cheers guys, now to send off to Rekkid labels :P

I met Dougal at a utopia (yes I have been to utopia LOL) any way, he had 2 young big titted sheilas hanging off him and he was going back to his hotel room, LEGEND!!!

He seems a genuinely nice guy as well... mind you, why wouldn't he be? Gets to travel between here and the UK doing what he loves, and writing it off on tax!

I met Dougal at a utopia (yes I have been to utopia LOL)

wait, hold on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UTOPIA ? DUDE LOL WTF ! teeny bopper central LOL

im gunna guess you've gone hardwar's, prophecy, manic, godspeed & transmission ? ahh LOL all the good powerhouseproductions.com.au events

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Isn't all dance music teeny bopperish??

:lol:

=O no LOL well, yeah i guess u could say that but NO once the event becomes over18 ohh too bad for the lil 14yrolds who think they can get in without a photoID

lols plus u cant call it dance its moreso trance

LOL lollies ! more lollies ! and then abit of cap's (LOL for the ones who dont know its new-form of "lollies" its ment to hit u faster since its in a capsule lols drugs are bad so no)

"im a raver not a crazy drug addict" HAHA

LOL lollies ! more lollies ! and then abit of cap's (LOL for the ones who dont know its new-form of "lollies" its ment to hit u faster since its in a capsule lols drugs are bad so no)

"im a raver not a crazy drug addict" HAHA

yum, lollies

edit: i like the song btw, makes me want to go skiing again :)

Edited by Jay.