got ZORST!!!

ELEGNT

Hey guys, thanks to 'TRD Aurion Owners' advice i took my car to pipewerx this morning now we sound the same :D

I got dual SuperCat resinators in replace of the rear mufflers. it cost $420 inc. tips and installation and it sounds absolutly brilliant i couldnt be happier with it. I didnt want cannon style mufflers and i didnt want anything too load. These have a great sound with no raspiness and best of all its quiet on the hiway B)

heres some pic's guys

post-9153-1219973128_thumb.jpg

post-9153-1219973153_thumb.jpg

post-9153-1219973180_thumb.jpg

post-9153-1219973199_thumb.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn. Two extra problems for me now. I know where the place is, and I know the price of it. Add that to the third problem which is that I can't control my spending and this is going to be serious.

Damn. Two extra problems for me now. I know where the place is, and I know the price of it. Add that to the third problem which is that I can't control my spending and this is going to be serious.

Do it come on!! even the guys that worked there were like that would have to be one of the nices sounding 6cyl's we've heard...i was like wow :P

Hey eSexsix,

Congrats dude on the upgrade.

When you say its "quiet on the highway" - do you think its as quiet as when the cars stock?

very close...i dont think u would be able to pick that it had an exhaust wen u drove past it on the hiway unless u took alot of notice. but its about the same just with a little deeper note, not droney wat so ever. under acceleration on normal roads it is the loudest at about 2100 rpm but still not loud at all compared to the commies and falcon that get around with exhaust on.

Gratz man...

Should do a video so we can hear the sound and appreciate it just like u do.. :lol:

Btw, does this mod affect ur engine warranty?

Edited by VF-X

Gratz man...

Should do a video so we can hear the sound and appreciate it just like u do.. :lol:

Btw, does this mod affect ur engine warranty?

no worries ill try and do one tomorow...even tho it is a component of the engine, toyota saya that they dont really mind if the rear mufflers are changed but they do get a little bit touchy wen you go and replace the cats and center mufflers etc.

ill be happy to show anyone in brisbane if there interested in getting an exhaust

hey!

the new exhaust looks great! im saving for a exhuast atm, im currently looking at the xforce varex muffler (non-cannon).

I live in bris, i was wondering if i would be able to meet up with you too have a chat/look at your setup.

cheers.

ill be happy to show anyone in brisbane if there interested in getting an exhaust

hey!

the new exhaust looks great! im saving for a exhuast atm, im currently looking at the xforce varex muffler (non-cannon).

I live in bris, i was wondering if i would be able to meet up with you too have a chat/look at your setup.

cheers.

hey mate. i think we have spoken before, you live in sunnybank right? thats pretty close to where i live. u going to be out tonight or tomorw night?

cheers

hey!

cheers.

hey mate. i think we have spoken before, you live in sunnybank right? thats pretty close to where i live. u going to be out tonight or tomorw night?

cheers

oh yea, thats right , we have spoken before i think it was about cruising somewhere haha.

yip i live in sunnybank, i have work tonight finish around 10:30 to 11ish and same as tomorw.

will you be out?

hey!

cheers.

cheers

oh yea, thats right , we have spoken before i think it was about cruising somewhere haha.

yip i live in sunnybank, i have work tonight finish around 10:30 to 11ish and same as tomorw.

will you be out?

haha thats it...yeh i will definetly be out tonight driving round so if u want to do it after work i dont mind. tomorw not sure yet

hey!

cheers.

cheers

will you be out?

haha thats it...yeh i will definetly be out tonight driving round so if u want to do it after work i dont mind. tomorw not sure yet

ok sweet, do u mind giving me your contact details and ill give you a call when i finish work, and we will find a place to meet up.

Whats the size of those muffler bodies?

Im thinking of getting a Lukey or HiTech muffler and add on quad tips, they have to be small tips though to fit in the cut out on the rear bumper.

It's wicked to see that the ball seems to be rolling with greater force with respect to modifications on the Aurion. Before I know it, I'm going to be way behind with my stock Aurion.

Whats the size of those muffler bodies?

Im thinking of getting a Lukey or HiTech muffler and add on quad tips, they have to be small tips though to fit in the cut out on the rear bumper.

there about a 7x4 inch oval and about 13inch long. the luckey one that i was looking to fit onto it. are very much the same size but there were alot more expensive

Went and checked out his exhaust last night, its not as loud as the xforce varex but it has a really nice tone to it.

Btw it was nice meeting you man! B)

nice to meet u to mate...i appologise for my roudy friends <_< haha...for everyone that wanted a video i tryed to do it on my phone but the phone file isnt compadible with youtube...sorry guys!!! :(

Another thing to note about the exhaust is that the fuel economy is worse suprising i dont know how this is possible