got ZORST!!!

ELEGNT

Another thing to note about the exhaust is that the fuel economy is worse suprising i dont know how this is possible

Have you re-set the ECU? might need a little time to adjust with the oxygen sensors etc.?

Maybe?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well couldnt blame you for revving the be-jesus out of the car after changing to the Zorst... :rolleyes:

+1

You're fuel economy is worse not due to the exhaust but probably due to your foot.

Hey guys, thanks to 'TRD Aurion Owners' advice i took my car to pipewerx this morning now we sound the same :D

I got dual SuperCat resinators in replace of the rear mufflers. it cost $420 inc. tips and installation and it sounds absolutly brilliant i couldnt be happier with it. I didnt want cannon style mufflers and i didnt want anything too load. These have a great sound with no raspiness and best of all its quiet on the hiway B)

heres some pic's guys

Congratulations mate looks fantastic. Where in Brissy is Pipeworx? wouldn't mind going in and having a chat to them.. Also how much did you find the fuel economy changed when you completed the mod??

Could be a contribution but i ve done about 600k's since ive got the exhaust and have been doin 90% hiway use. ive toped my tank up 3 times just to reset the computer and each time it was about 2.5L/100 more than before the exhaust. But as 'apg39' said they recomended a little wile for the ecu to fully adjust to the change. So ill keep you's posted after this week.

thanks mrdau! pipewerx are at 3/547 Kessels Rd Macgregor (38494011)

Edited by eSEXSIX

Could be a contribution but i ve done about 600k's since ive got the exhaust and have been doin 90% hiway use. ive toped my tank up 3 times just to reset the computer and each time it was about 2.5L/100 more than before the exhaust. But as 'apg39' said they recomended a little wile for the ecu to fully adjust to the change. So ill keep you's posted after this week.

Wow...2.5L + /100km? That's heapzz...

Wow...2.5L + /100km? That's heapzz...

thats absurd... reset the ecu hey.

Cheers mate, much appreciated

well, i've booked my car in on saturday 13th september @ pipewerx to get two varex mufflers installed...

very pleased with the professionalism showed by the guy on the phone...

hopefully they'll fit under the car with those ****ty rear bumper exhaust ports... :(

i bought the varex mufflers off ebay from "Scotts Rods Exhausts" for $350 each... cheapest i've found so far...

its the 3" inlet cannon muffler...

i confirmed the order yesterday afternoon, and it arrived today... so WOOT... :)

well, i've booked my car in on saturday 13th september @ pipewerx to get two varex mufflers installed...

very pleased with the professionalism showed by the guy on the phone...

hopefully they'll fit under the car with those ****ty rear bumper exhaust ports... :(

i bought the varex mufflers off ebay from "Scotts Rods Exhausts" for $350 each... cheapest i've found so far...

its the 3" inlet cannon muffler...

i confirmed the order yesterday afternoon, and it arrived today... so WOOT... :)

Gratz Bro...

Warranty Void? Remember to bring in Video camera on 13th and share the Joy :clap:

just in regards to the fuel economy issue that i was havin just after i got the exhasut. ive been getting the old man drive it for the last couple of day cos he has to drive pretty far on the hiway and the economy has become very normal again and is back to its about 8 average. so it must have been the ecu just needing a bit of time to reset itself

very releaved !!!! :clap:

:) Very interested to see photos/videos of the TRD with varex

when i was buying my car the salesman said he had seen a TRD aurion come back in for servicing that had a catback on it and that it sounded great

I questioned him about warranty and he wasn't 100% but he seemed to go along with the notion of the warranty of a catback style system only effecting warranty on directly linked parts and that it shouldnt effect the overall warranty of the car.

Although he did mention that in the case of extensive exhaust work they are likely to void all warranty cover for the engine if in front of the cats had been changed.

he wouldnt confirm this, and ive heard that with various dealers before but it really seems to come down to who looks at the car on the day of a warranty claim rather then Toyota themselves, some service department guys are tight :P

LOL if you guys are refering to a vid from me... then just hold your horses... i'm getting it done THIS saturday... so you'll probably see it on monday sometime... :)

At Last???

Well..U're gonna do it on Thursday, Post it on the same day and We'll see it by Friday...Haaahhhh! :lol:

Anw, Thx for sharing it..^ ^

thursday??? my first post about a date said this:

don't push me, otherwise NO SOUP, I MEAN, VIDEO FOR YOU!!! COME BACK 1 YEAR!! :P hehehe

jks...

i actually dont know if i've got a camera that records sound as well... i'll have to borrow my sister's one just in case mine doesnt do it... :D