08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

RIP BBS's, You will be surely missed. Reincarnated to travel the windy roads on another "Supa Fly".....

8b0d4f00.jpg

Its sad, this pic is like one of those fleeting memory snapshots, you know the ones when you see the perfect vision of something that is walking off to the distance for the final time, it turns around to look back over the shoulder, the sunlight hits it perfectly... that last glimpse of what was... then leaves forever....

:huh::mellow: B)

• Like 1

Ahhh the good old kappas :D nice

Thanks to you;) Thanks people..

Pete at first I thought you were writing a eulogy :lol: Well you know they've gone to a good home.....They will be missed :ph34r:

Johns AURIS!!!

have u considered doing the black jdm head light look? i reckon it would look hot on your car.

I have but no, too in ya face I think.. I'd rather have the slightly darkened ones from the UK's Auris SR180, or colour coded

RIP BBS's, You will be surely missed. Reincarnated to travel the windy roads on another "Supa Fly".....

Its sad, this pic is like one of those fleeting memory snapshots, you know the ones when you see the perfect vision of something that is walking off to the distance for the final time, it turns around to look back over the shoulder, the sunlight hits it perfectly... that last glimpse of what was... then leaves forever....

:huh::mellow: B)

damn Pete theyre just wheels...LOL. have some tissues. :P so John, when will we get to see le new set?