08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

how did u clean the hubs john?

I just wanted a quick fix , first I thought sand them a bit but Dutchie said all they really need is a wire brush,a clean with metho,dry and then a quick spray with cheap flat black,it'll come back but not for a while I hope.. Was going to plastidip them but because I had never used it before I didn't know the thickness of it, incase the hub rings wouldn't fit over the hub.. Happy with result, need to do the rears but ran out of time..

good work mate,black accents suit very nicely ,but i'm not biased in any way ^_^

whats next?????????????????????

Thanks Lee I thought you would like the new silver/black theme, next is prob exhaust, nothing flash just a axle back for a bit of a note, looking at wheel nuts and that's it i think for a little while, and hopefully a good photoshoot ;)

from this guy :D

022020bd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update time, I have had such an eventful day... :yahoo: :yahoo:

first up, Pedders for alignment, fit TRD sway bar and coil wrap, nice and quiet now, don't go away I have more...

57646678.jpg

df7abc49.jpg

Damn whenever I see you update your thread I assume you got new wheels :lol: oh well maybe next time haha

F1 car looks cool too bad they don't race anymore.

How thick is your TRD front sway? I have measured the factory one and it is around 23-25mm

Where do you source it from?

How much is that 1:8 model car? It is extremely detailed, especially looking at the buttons of the steering wheel

What is the purpose of coil wrap?

Edited by ben yip

The texture on those panels is awesome , really like it, do they do anything like that aurions?

It's like glass Luke, you'd love it, there has to be similar products for the Aurion,not from TRD but someone must..

How thick is your TRD front sway? I have measured the factory one and it is around 23-25mm

Where do you source it from?

How much is that 1:8 model car? It is extremely detailed, especially looking at the buttons of the steering wheel

What is the purpose of coil wrap?

Not sure about TRD sway diameter but it's 2mm smaller than the factory one, also the factory is hollow.. I bought it from a friend..

Sorry I cannot say how much the F1 car was :ph34r:

Coil wrap is just to keep noisy springs quiet from the odd rubbing.If you look at Tein springs , green and some images show them green and brown, well the brown is coil wrap..

the panel set looks really good, cant wait to see it fitted!

i wish there was a set to replace all the silver interior parts of the car, they scratch soo easily!

Thanks Andy, yeah I really don't like the silver at all, been lazy but I want to get a price for Aquadip in piano black, couple of members here have wrapped them in vinyl..

Modellista make them, $290 piano black and $350 carbon, also the panel set I have is only available in wood grain now for the facelift and that's $490.... hmmm yes I know :blink: