08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

hey john, if you are getting stuff aqaudipped let me know i may be keen on it, i want to change the interior parts to a different colour...or maybe even a pattern

When I finally get around to it, I really should though.. Might just email interior pic for a rough price, just the silver bits right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't ask! :lol: :lol:

073c530f.jpg

I have to ask! FOR REALZZ? O_O

The modellista sets don't sound too bad. do you have links to them?

Btw, is aquadipping a permanent coating?

Thanks for the pics Rob :clap:^^^

haha yeah it's real but non functional, it's a cut away for display showing the workings of it, bloody heavy too...

28409d9e.jpg

no links to Modellista parts only by emailing Jap parts stores online and hoping they can source for you.. I've emailed Aquadip and waiting for a reply on a rough price on doing all the silver bits..

looks awesome! was there really any difference since it was an auto set?

Thanks people, just sticks on. Just a slight difference, small gap between the top of the gearboot to the base of the A/C unit that's all, so I masked it up and plastidipped it to match colour and texture of the leather, came out pretty good, it's only really noticeable under the light of the flash.. Aus model auto gate differs from the JDM one as well I found out so really it's a better fit for a manual anyway :D There are no pre-face manuals in Japan anyway, still lucky I scored this set..

Here's a pic of the gap I mentioned..

60f2e7d0.jpg

Looking bloody great as per usual John! See you soon? :)

Thanks Peter, yep looking forward to catching up...

Another pic , snug fit :D

8504ff3f.jpg

As for Aquadip, a very rough quote was $550 - $600 for all the silver trim in the ZRE, when I get a chance I will go see them and see if they can do better, If I don't do it all I think just the centre trim and steering wheel pieces... I can live with the door handles in silver..

very very nice John....is that the only style the trim pieces come in or is there piano black,carbon fibre ect ect available?

Cheers Lee, yep that's all TRD do, Toyota make a woodgrain for facelift.. The silver bits running down the sides are available in carbon and piano black from Modellista