taylez m.i.a.?

JJCRU23R

I see him here and there when I stop off at the servo, they all post on a different forum now anyway :)

Last I seen him he was buying lingerie and a crack pipe :)

JIMMY IS A-OK!!!

Edited by Simo

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, where's Rob these days?

Died of Malaria.

But he had a sweet coffee table for sale before he departed.

Wonder if its still for sale...?

He's on owf more these days isn't he? I haven't heard from him in months though. I need a coffee table.

Yeah, where's Rob these days?

Died of Malaria.

But he had a sweet coffee table for sale before he departed.

Wonder if its still for sale...?

He's on owf more these days isn't he? I haven't heard from him in months though. I need a coffee table.

Well you should probably get in touch with him. I heard that he crafted that table himself out of the finest taiwanese materials. What a craftsman...

OWF.... Oh what a feeling forum. Started by KCorro from Melbourne I think. ZZE122/3 Specific forum. A lot quiter posting wise than here. Same questions get asked there as they do here.

OWF.... Oh what a feeling forum. Started by KCorro from Melbourne I think. ZZE122/3 Specific forum. A lot quiter posting wise than here. Same questions get asked there as they do here.

Are you serious? Does Australia need another ZZE-based forum? This place may as well be Corolla owners club apart from the odd Aurion :lol:

• 1 month later...

Are you serious? Does Australia need another ZZE-based forum? This place may as well be Corolla owners club apart from the odd Aurion :lol:

lmao

Yes, Australia does. CES vs TRD conversations go on freely there for starters ...... etc ....

You can swear like crap there as there is no filters. A heaven for Simo I reckon. Will need to spend less time trying to think of ways to circumvent the word filters or the need curse "creatively".

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When someone said, quote "Owf is the new ZZE based forum. Tocau is the ZZEmo forum." I became a teeny bit frustrated at the childishness of the remark. Then I laughed.

The next day when I had stopped laughing, I remembered the good old times of Tocau. I will always have them. No one can ever take that away from me. If it weren't for Tocau I wouldn't have met great friends (Micky, Jimmy, Simo, Micky C, Leroy, Bazza the CES mascot, who was last spotted climbing out of Bill's car at WSID and nicking bottles of NOS), and I also wouldn't have had the opportunity to have online barnies with people, because let's face it, online barnies are fun.

With probing love, you know who you all are *rubs nipples*

Nelson