I want a Sportivo now

AUR15

Hey i own a 07 Corolla Hatch aka the AUR15.

After riding in Mario's Face lift Sportivo at the last annual meet i have always been left with this empty space in my heart yurning for Lift. Only Recently i have really thought of my options to obtain a Sportivo.

I have always wanted to turn up to my car meets and show them that a Corolla has power (Not by illegal means aka Street racing as i do not do stupid things like that on the street) at maybe a track day......and to shut up all my VTEC friends lol

I have owned my Rolla for 1.5 years done 42,000k's (usually drive only weekends now due to work truck), have added a Spoiler, New head unit and new rims etc etc...and cannon lol

Im still paying the loan out but i plan to save up all my money to hopefully buy it out in the next year.

So i was wondering wat u guys would do

Here's the options i have thought of

1. Someone trades there Sportivo for my Rolla (i reckon this would be rare lol)

2. I look for a dealer with one and trade it in.

3. I try to sell the Rolla now and then look for a Sportivo when i have moneys.

4. Pay out loan first then look for ways to obtain Sportivo

Cheers AUR15

P.s Another Loan is not an option lol

Edited by AUR15

u could trade in and re-finance in the one hit

I would look into doing this^. Might aswell be paying off something you want *Aslong as you can afford it*

I saw a red 04 sportivo, at Honda (lol i know) on parramatta road. had only 14,000!! on the clock for $22k. May be something to look into.

Cheers,

Dave

HAHAHA its started.

I've been waiting for more ZRE owners to realise what they have missed out on. Especially now the TRD Rolla pipe dream has ended.

yeh we know what were missin out on but we got what we got. and theres nothing wrong with the zre. it doesnt got lift big woop its got dual vvti :) economical and stuff

HAHAHA its started.

I've been waiting for more ZRE owners to realise what they have missed out on. Especially now the TRD Rolla pipe dream has ended.

If ZRE owners wanted a Sportivo, they would have bought a Sportivo... Im happy with my june bug ZRE.

yeh we know what were missin out on but we got what we got. and theres nothing wrong with the zre. it doesnt got lift big woop its got dual vvti :) economical and stuff

Sounds like we have a punter who has never driven a Sportivo . . . Economical? I've done 2500km in the last week on approx 2.5 tanks, I reckon thats pretty economical.

My suggestion . . . Do it, and do it any way you can mate. The two cars I owned before the sportivo were both V8's, VC Commodore with around 400hp and an SS Ute with about 230rwkw . . . Nice cars, but they just don't come near the Sportivo as far as fun factor, practicality and Bang for your Buck. Just ask the two young fellows in Brisbane tonight who pulled up at the next light in a stock VZ SS Ute demanding to know how much boost I was running . . . :spiteful:

Sounds like we have a punter who has never driven a Sportivo . . . Economical? I've done 2500km in the last week on approx 2.5 tanks, I reckon thats pretty economical.

My suggestion . . . Do it, and do it any way you can mate. The two cars I owned before the sportivo were both V8's, VC Commodore with around 400hp and an SS Ute with about 230rwkw . . . Nice cars, but they just don't come near the Sportivo as far as fun factor, practicality and Bang for your Buck. Just ask the two young fellows in Brisbane tonight who pulled up at the next light in a stock VZ SS Ute demanding to know how much boost I was running . . . :spiteful:

haha u got me, ill have to go for a drive in a stivo!!

Stivo is a nice car but then again there is also a Celica... to the Stivo owners, much difference between the two?

Aside from the leather, and the functionality of an extra 2 doors and a back seat you can put ACTUAL PEOPLE in????

mechanically they are essentially the same... (2zzge + C160 + 4wdiscs) Sportivo weighs just marginally more. (about 100kgs)

Stivo is a nice car but then again there is also a Celica... to the Stivo owners, much difference between the two?

Aside from the leather, and the functionality of an extra 2 doors and a back seat you can put ACTUAL PEOPLE in????

mechanically they are essentially the same... (2zzge + C160 + 4wdiscs) Sportivo weighs just marginally more. (about 100kgs)

IRS ;) taller 6th gear

Yeah i do really like the ZRE but iv been looking into getting a project car for proformance and stuff, but with 2 cars comes 2x the Rego and Insurance etc etc, So if I look into getting a Sportivo i have the Luxury of 4 doors and stuff and the proformance of most of my mates cars lol

Anyone in Brisbane seen any for sale at dealerships?

Yeah i do really like the ZRE but iv been looking into getting a project car for proformance and stuff, but with 2 cars comes 2x the Rego and Insurance etc etc, So if I look into getting a Sportivo i have the Luxury of 4 doors and stuff and the proformance of most of my mates cars lol

Anyone in Brisbane seen any for sale at dealerships?

Brad-Dreamer recently flew up and ninjad one from qld :P

I did the whole refinance trade in deal on the ZRE. Got $22,000 on the trade-in which is about the norm for a ZRE Levin ZR with 30,000km on the clock. Had it for one year the very day I traded it in.

A particular golden Aurion Sportivo ZR6 caught my eye and yeah. One thing lead to another. :) But yeah, the refinance thing is the way to go I'd say. Although sometimes I do miss the old Levin ZR. Shoulda sold it to my Dad and just bought the Aurion heh.

Good luck with whatever you do man, I liked your car, always have! :D

Hey I found this for Sale in Brisbane, what you guys think? Isnt it a bit cheap for a Sportivo Face Lift, when all the other Pre-face lifts sportivos are around the 19-20,000

http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/TOYOTA/C...382556&pt=1

That's a great price for a facelift. Make sure it has a good clutch, or it will cost you atleast $1k ontop of the price.

There are also some great Celicas for under $20k around Brisbane, and a nice modded one at Underwood for $20k.

Gav.

Hey I found this for Sale in Brisbane, what you guys think? Isnt it a bit cheap for a Sportivo Face Lift, when all the other Pre-face lifts sportivos are around the 19-20,000

Looks like a dealership desperate for a sale. Don't forget about mine :P

Looks like a dealership desperate for a sale. Don't forget about mine :P

If i manage to sell mine I will come directly to you SuperDave lol, i'd rather buy from someone on the forum cos i know atleast u guys take care for your Corolla's. So SuperDave spread the word to sell mine and you might sell yours :D lol