TOC Post Whore Thread

eastcoastdrifter

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure yet, woke up at 3am and the missus and i went to see the sunrise, despite it was raining, but not sure what to do today... ?

What did everyone give their loved one?

Evo

what are y'all doing today?? me i'm working :(

to me i see no point in this day it's just a scheme to make money and means nothing!!! hehehe

Me... I'm doing whatever I can to make this day go quicker. Also trying to avoid going out to generally everywhere. Most depressing thing to go out on Valentines Day and watch all the couples enjoying themselves.

I am still yet to decide where to take the lovely Nell out for a feed tonight, me personally I prefer the simple things like a good counter feed at the pub, but I know sheilas like to do fancy stuff on this particular day.....

Hmmmm, Schnitzel or Filet mignon?!

I am still yet to decide where to take the lovely Nell out for a feed tonight, me personally I prefer the simple things like a good counter feed at the pub, but I know sheilas like to do fancy stuff on this particular day.....

Hmmmm, Schnitzel or Filet mignon?!

nahh!!!! a juicy steak would be the bomb!!! yummo!!! and would win points too!!! hehehehe

valentines day sucks :)

... If you're single. I agree 100%.

Off topic: Do you ever find your PC filling up with all kinds of useless files and when it comes to clearing it out; you don't want to delete them? I'm stuck with that issue at the moment. It's like cleaning the junk out of your room.

Off topic: Do you ever find your PC filling up with all kinds of useless files and when it comes to clearing it out; you don't want to delete them? I'm stuck with that issue at the moment. It's like cleaning the junk out of your room.

i have this problem with my wallet dont want to get rid of any thing in there, its full of papers and crap its like 3inches thick

i have this problem with my wallet dont want to get rid of any thing in there, its full of papers and crap its like 3inches thick

It might be time for a clean-out spillage :lol:

group clean-out of wallets LOL :P

Evo

Evo

never!!!!!!!!! if u can get it out of my kungfu grip 1st

Edited by spillige

Evo

never!!!!!!!!! if u can get it out of my kungfu grip 1st

Whats that i hear?

did someone say tickle me spillage LOL :lol::yahoo:

Evo

sorry for the change in subject but........yay im on holidays for 4 days!!!! yay!!

i just had to get that off my chest

sounds lame and small but i havent had a full weekend of in over 6 months.