ATT: Drivers, Please Slow Down !

KevO

not sure how dobbing in troublesome drivers actually works. sounds like anyone can claim they saw someone driving wrecklessly, even if they werent.

has anyone here actually dobbed in a wreckless driver?

i admit i have dobbed in a high school student (still in uniform) on his Ps driving a van in a muddy side street doing donuts and roostertails to his school. reason being i was parked in that side street and was bout to drive home from work.. and the guy nearly hit my parked car.

beyond that, i havent tried calling the cops on any wreckless driver.

well done mate. would have done the exact same thing. not proud of my road rage either hence the crimal record for road rage but if you cut me off, swear at me or drive stupidly around me i wil chase you with a batton. now everone here can go on about how stupid it is and yadda yadda but thats me and its not gonna change a thing.

well done mate. would have done the exact same thing. not proud of my road rage either hence the crimal record for road rage but if you cut me off, swear at me or drive stupidly around me i wil chase you with a batton. now everone here can go on about how stupid it is and yadda yadda but thats me and its not gonna change a thing.

adds to list of things to do before i die: cut sinan off

say hello to my little friends

baseballbat11.jpghdflail11.jpgpropchain_hook11.jpg

Edited by spillige

on the notion of p platers and safe driving, it really aggrovates me when im doign the limit and i got some ***** in his reds constantly up my date as if to make me go faster.

also i always have one in reach of the horn.

FWIW....

if there is someone up your *****, they dont want you to go faster, they want you to get out of their way to let them go faster.

Well i wont be cuttin u of spillage haha...they some hektic weapons...speaking of weapons, does anyone carry anything in thier car for say 'protection'???

one of these... keep it under the seat near the seat back adjustment lever. They won't know what's coming :D hehe

Let me tell ya if you get hit by one of these it will either fracture or knock you out :)

t104.jpg

Edited by 11TWO

Those weapons remind me of a SAW movie. and does anyone even use clublocks anymore?

Nah bro get with the times hahaha, ill be getting myself a 300mm gal rod from work and mounting it under my seat.

Just incase. Better to have protection than not i suppose.

adds to list of things to do before i die: cut sinan off

say hello to my little friends

baseballbat11.jpghdflail11.jpgpropchain_hook11.jpg

then you wont be the first one to go home with a shattered window or even better a re arranged face.

on the notion of p platers and safe driving, it really aggrovates me when im doign the limit and i got some ***** in his reds constantly up my date as if to make me go faster.

also i always have one in reach of the horn.

FWIW....

if there is someone up your *****, they dont want you to go faster, they want you to get out of their way to let them go faster.

then they should move into the right lane and overtake. not be sniffign my ****

Look at you two... comparing the size of your bollocks. Spillige with his hardcore weaponry in case someone might beat him in a fight, and Sinan with his criminal record threatening to mess up Spillige in return.

Man, this thread is truly hardcore :lol:

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW.

Look at you two... comparing the size of your bollocks. Spillige with his hardcore weaponry in case someone might beat him in a fight, and Sinan with his criminal record threatening to mess up Spillige in return.

seewhatyoudidthereidid.jpg

not threatening anyone here. yeah i got the record and anyone that does anything stupid to me for no reason i would do it all again. not trying to pick on anyone. i just think differently to everyone else on here and actually agree with blacknight and his actions. for someone that cut him off like that and put the car aside he could have killed him, i think he deserves to see what kind of an idiot would drive like that. and if he had to follow him for a hundred metres or so to see who it was then so be it. good on ya champ.

Friday night my Aurion nearly got taken out by a f*&king maxi taxi just got out of the ranks from the left without indicating or shoulder check!!!

My car had to mount the kerb on the right and I was barely over 55km at best, wasnt that close as the parking sensor didnt make any sounds or was it too scared lol...

Needless to say I could have gotten out and murder the indianish looking driver but couldnt be bother and just proceed to horn the bejesus out of that bas*%$d!!!

The quality of the drivers in Brisbane has gone dramatically over the years as an another example I had yesterday...

This idiot (middle aged non asian driver...) in his bloody civic, decided to exit Market SQ (I was on the left lane just after the lights...) he merged into traffic without speeding up, and proceed to drive 40km/hr for another 500km before turning into one of the streets on the left... (I guess thats where he lives...)

Some people just dont have any considerations at all or they think they are saving the environment just by driving 20km/hr below the speed limit...

Edited by Speedz

ok fella's ..... now that everyone has finished having a measuring contest ..... lets bring it back down to reality and just chill ...... this is the internet and everyone seems to be an outlaw when behind the keyboard :P :P :P :P

back on topic ..... in the interest of dodgy mspaint diagrams see mine below :lol: :lol: ..... im the blue dot and the grey dot is a grey coloured yaris ...... this happened mid last week ..... both of us turning left and both of us had our own respective lanes ..... but for some unknown reason she couldnt stick in her own n thought i'd b happy to share mine .... lol ..... after getting within 10cm of my car and me letting my horn rip she worked it out that oh if she doesnt get back in her lane we might have a friendly kissing of cars ...... i beeped .... she realised she was in the wrong ..... i kept driving ..... pretty simple stuff .... no profanities ..... no harm done ......

incident.jpg

Don't get too many idiots hassle me in the Hilux!!! One nice big fat bullbar and some very nice big bright Lightforce spot lights to watch their pupils melt down there cheeks does it for me. I win....

As for driving in the Civic I get every moron under the sun just pull over on me or think that they don't have to indicate to change lanes.

It's pretty dam near impossible to get in front of them again with 1.3L of carbie mayhem and 17" rims i tell you.....

But then again driving a nice big bus everyday I tend to sort out idiots rather quickly and the arguments always end in my favour :toast:

\oh and at forest lake, the left turn only round about on left lane and i was on the right going forward, the left lane guy went forward and almost took me out, and he indicated left too, dirty..........

I get that as well, but on other roundabouts as well. The lanes are clearly marked yet people on the outside lane decide to continue around the roundabout. Like my folks said when I was younger, some people just seem like they got their licence out of a cereal box.

One more pet hate that I have is where you are in the right lane because the left lane is coming to an end, and the idiot in the left lane thinks it would be great to squeeze right to the end and start merging towards you and if you don't do anything, they will end up merging into your car. I've nearly been pushed towards an oncoming truck once because of that.

Friday night my Aurion nearly got taken out by a f*&king maxi taxi just got out of the ranks from the left without indicating or shoulder check!!!

My car had to mount the kerb on the right and I was barely over 55km at best, wasnt that close as the parking sensor didnt make any sounds or was it too scared lol...

Oh man, don't get me started on taxi's. I don't know how some of them are allowed to drive. I was driving down Brunswick Street and had a taxi pull out of the rank on the right side without indicating and if I didn't slam on my brakes, I would have most certainly lost my side mirror and have a stuffed front guard and door.