my 07 aurion + group shots added some new pics

51DER

hey HDACHE can u find that facebook for me ive been looking for where he posted it....cheers

it was Michael (someone.....) that posted it and it was in a photo album called "toyota photoshoot" or something like that. I'm unable to facebook at work :(

can find it tonight if you want.

my bad, it wasn't Michael ... here's the link i saw http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8871...6902&ref=mf

• 6 months later...

thnx the purple tint is caused from the white balance setting not bieng correct on the camera with the light i was using

was a mistake but in the end I didnt mind the effect only had the new camera a few days so just test shots really

Ill be up loading pics here http://tinypic.com/serp105

if any one is keen for a look

cheers

Edited by 51DER

oooooo, new tips!!! now i cant make fun of you though.... :( hehe

oh, and i love the new vadge... i mean badge... :ph34r:

michaelweare: first time ive seen those new rims man... they look awesome!! really suit the car well!! good choice man... :D

michaelweare: first time ive seen those new rims man... they look awesome!! really suit the car well!! good choice man... :D

Ash...will tell you all about it and how the choices changed a number of times since your recommendations. Maybe could catch up for the photoshoot you and Rowan are doin. We were talking about doing something b4 the year is out...just I've been away for a bit and now have a chance to do something. Pretty sure Michael (51IDER) would be up for it as well.

Looks good Michael... BTW when are you out next... Have to order what LEDs you want :) Picked mine up few weeks ago if you want to see first :)

Looks good Michael... BTW when are you out next... Have to order what LEDs you want :) Picked mine up few weeks ago if you want to see first :)

Cool...I haven't forgotten about those...thanks for the reminder mate. I hope to get out to the meet next week (7 Jan), so would be cool to have a look.

• 5 months later...