My Ride WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??

BYL05R

hahah well here it is =D

MY NEXT PROJECT Is getting myself custom dash lights and red festoon bulbs for my interior lights... i also have 6 by 9's hooked up to a 350watt amp, and and a 600watt amp hooked up to a sub... i will get some more pics later once i install more neons in da boot =D

post-13063-1239535237_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239535380_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239535392_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toyo Assassin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcome champ *thumbs up*

Well thank you... tommorrow i am going to go out and get those neons that i was talking bout... but i might be getting myself a toyota celica =]... not sure wat year model yet but something nice and that i can afford :)

What DO U PEOPLE THINK....

HERE ARE SOME MORE PICS :). TOday i got myself the red Dash Lights and chaged it, i took before and after pics take a look =] ... i will be gettin a RED LED waterproof lights either this week or next week for the front grill which will shine straight into the radiater... i hope you guys like and i hope i get a responce

post-13063-1239709131_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239709158_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239709227_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239709270_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239709559_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239709604_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239709636_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Crap it from "back to the future" lol

nah man its good. I like the lights @ the front. Sure to get some attention 4 sure :clap:

keep it up

Edited by Armstrong

I am Using a 1000watt Xplode Sub, my 6 by 9's are Kenwood... i also have to Amps in the car. A Alpine amp and a Kenwood

and yer hahah i drove past a cop with those LED's lol dey just looked at me hahah... and well i was more thinking of the knight Rider hahahah but yer... i changed the Dash Lights to red omg sooo dam annoying to change... lol i dont really like it that much i might play around with colours and stuff i might go blue lol...

And What about neons man... Its Called Fashion at a Low Price... IF u read lol, i am saving up for another car and i am planning to get a Celica, so i am doing the little things to this car, even though i want to Lower it hahaha but i cant afford that, especially that i want to get myself another car, as this car i bought for Work and School use porpuses lol but i modified.

I might get myself a Holley Filter and get that put in so i can be quicker of the start hehehe... i need that extra torque so that i am quicker of the mark hahaha

But ATM the car i sitting in the garage waiting for me... Well Anyways thnx for commenting =]

post-13063-1239752154_thumb.jpg

post-13063-1239752209_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toyo Assassin

I suggest to you, remove the red led's mounted on the front... they may look good to you, but they are highly illegal :o

for the car's age, it is in tiptop condition B)

Evo

Edited by Evo7

I suggest to you, remove the red led's mounted on the front... they may look good to you, but they are highly illegal :o

for the car's age, it is in tiptop condition B)

Evo

yer i know they are... and yet they are hidden you cant see them unless they are on... and for some reason i didnt get pulled ova by that cop that drove past me i was like crap crap crap... and DW i use swithes for all my lights that i put in so when i do drive around i turn them off... but sumtimes i leave them on just for the fun of it hahaha, and well i just want to show off my car hahah rock up at Penrith Maccas :P lmao

By The way have u guys noticed the red in the Dash? i dont like the look of it looks weird hahaha... what colour do you guys suggest i might get... ATM i went around buying blue ones but i aint sure if they will look better then the red.

forget the lights, evo7 is right

get your lady some shoes

whitestivo

Thats the thing i cant afford the shoes if i want another car... And Well i want it too look standard during the day, but during the night shine out like my Mrs does hahaha... Matter of fact i was going to give it a cop theme for some reason... as you can see i have the silver chaser rims... (NOT BLACK)

I am Wondering how much would a back lock cost??? for the boot door like the whole piece is missing :@ with the lock

Edited by Toyo Assassin

anywhere between $50-70 not including labour, i had the same problem with my old car, it was so bad that you could open the whole car with ANY key :o thats why i changed my locks and got new ones... especially with the gear i was running in it :o

glad its gone now though B)

Evo

Aha ok well cause i need to get that fixed lol... because one day i might find my sub and AMPS missing because there is no lock for the boot, just a keyhole with no keylock in it lmao... What Was your old cars make and model?

Here is how my SPEEDO LOOKS LIKE ATM WHILE AT NIGHT DRIVING LOL HAHAHA

dsc00206ncw.th.jpg

instead of the old green, which is how i got the green parkers lmao... but yer since i got the blue lights i will be only using three for the dash, and the other 2 left ova will go to the parkess to match my XENON lights =]

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Security wise... mine is low with lock.... i disconnect the rear boot key and so no1 could even try to open or unlock it... unless ur from the inside or smash the glass lol...

used 3M security tint... those ones that could help u a bit with those stupid window smasher's...

no alarm kit... so what i did was get a Quick Release steering kit... and so i bring my steering everywhere I go... they could try start the engine if they can find the starter button... but definitely cant drive without a steering lol

Security wise... mine is low with lock.... i disconnect the rear boot key and so no1 could even try to open or unlock it... unless ur from the inside or smash the glass lol...

used 3M security tint... those ones that could help u a bit with those stupid window smasher's...

no alarm kit... so what i did was get a Quick Release steering kit... and so i bring my steering everywhere I go... they could try start the engine if they can find the starter button... but definitely cant drive without a steering lol

Smart Idea... i might do that to my next car that i will be planning to buy because this car is just tooo old lol and scares da crap out of me wen i go on da highway and push it past da red lmao which is at 100km

not a massive fan of neon so a little over the top for me the red dash lights still looks standard

hahah yer i know... i changed them to blue but i wont be able to have good pictures till 2night when its dark lmao... and well i went out to get myself a Calibre Performance Filter (made for holley) but da guys said it wont fit blah blah blah and so on lmao... my mate put 1 in his Laser screw him he had to modify it but i aint willing to put it in and buying it if i dnt know how too.

With Older cars you cant do much with them because its hard to get a body kit on them and so on... but i seen old cars lowered and rims they friken look beautiful but i dnt have the time and money to waste to be able to afford that

not a massive fan of neon so a little over the top for me the red dash lights still looks standard

hahah yer i know... i changed them to blue but i wont be able to have good pictures till 2night when its dark lmao... and well i went out to get myself a Calibre Performance Filter (made for holley) but da guys said it wont fit blah blah blah and so on lmao... my mate put 1 in his Laser screw him he had to modify it but i aint willing to put it in and buying it if i dnt know how too.

With Older cars you cant do much with them because its hard to get a body kit on them and so on... but i seen old cars lowered and rims they friken look beautiful but i dnt have the time and money to waste to be able to afford that

Little advise from experience mate, when you have a "P" attached to your number plates, plus so many colourful lights in/out of your car, and pumping out loud music, you just made yourself a COP magnet.

Forget the switches, do you know how many unmarked cop cars around? and they are not just Commodores or Falcons.

BTW under your name on the left, in the model section, you spelt Corolla wrong. shouldn't make that mistake if you consider yourself as a Corolla lover B)

Little advise from experience mate, when you have a "P" attached to your number plates, plus so many colourful lights in/out of your car, and pumping out loud music, you just made yourself a COP magnet.

Forget the switches, do you know how many unmarked cop cars around? and they are not just Commodores or Falcons.

BTW under your name on the left, in the model section, you spelt Corolla wrong. shouldn't make that mistake if you consider yourself as a Corolla lover B)

Give the guy a chance, after all, i was just like you toyo assasin :P

despite my car was old, i had highly expensive running gear (stereo) in it that was basically worth MORE then the car and i had red LED's in the front and blue flashers neons in the back hahaha :P

woops... hijaked ;)

BOT:

Take all of the neon lighting out of the car, after a while you get tired and bored of it, plus you won't get defected for it, cause even though people do it, you can get charged for it pretty easy... OFF TOPIC:

speaking of undercover cop cars, a couple of weeks ago, just driving down the highway, saw this really nice and clean/tidy VW golf GTI. After driving past, i noticed that on the front of the car were red and Blue flashing lights :o i nearly fell over :o

anyways man, you have some high hopes for your car, and hopefully you will do the right thing B)

Good job :D

Evo

HAHAH WELL OOPS MY BAD

hahah i seen a Undercover Toyota Corolla before hahahah

.... MY CURRENT MOD IS RIGHT HERE

DOES WHITE LOOK BETTER??? even though when you really look at it it is aqua blue/greenish but i wonder if i took of the silicon rubber thing over the dash lights will it shine out white like that

post-13063-1240397557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toyo Assassin

=] hahah check out my motor now.... i just put in this performance filter in =]

dsc00225m.jpg

HAHAH HERE IS A CLOSE UP

dsc00226f.jpg

i will be needing to by i mini airbreather now for the engine part but i am low on cash atm... i will do that on wednesday when i get paid hehehe =]

and i got some additional pics here

dsc00221u.jpg

Edited by Toyo Assassin

• 1 month later...