1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for adding those pics for me Pete,the 1st pic i look almost white.....mmmmmm white so sexy but can definatley be made to look tuffer than silver :D

Davo one day our rides will meet and it will be bloody epic...W.A is sooooo far away :(

Never deal with mms.. Only cms.. :lol::whistling:

,oh well lesson learned.

I need some good learnin to me thinks :P

You looking at Vinhs nuts? nice aren't they? Love your sig Lee, its awesome. I'm thinking black on silver too or similar look :whistling:

Yeah Vinhs nutz are super sexy and suit his wheels very nicely :wub:

and as for me i'm getting some Project Mu's,hopefully they suit....bloody exspensive but :blink:

• 2 months later...

hi mate. I'm loving the rims on the car on your first post of this thread. where did you get them from and how much if I may ask? I'm planning on getting these too since both our cars are identical I get a good idea how mine would look as well with those rims and it's **** sexy :D

G'day mate....20x8.5 Fox Fashions $375ea delivered to Melbourne from Tempe Tyres in Sydney,this pricing is from about 2.5yrs ago so not sure if it's still valid,but in saying that they could not have gone up that much,really they should be cheaper now IMO.

I only got the rims from Tempe and sourced the tyres locally

Stedyedy now has them on his ride so you can still check em out.

anyway good luck dude can't wait to see how she turns out,ohhh wait i already know how it turns out...freakin awesome :D

Cheers

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Does look tuff mate, very sexy it's got an awsome stance to it. The Rolla looks hawt too!

Thanks mate,your rides is starting to take shape very nicely...love your headlights :wub:

and pretty sure the Rolla belongs to Dwee...and yeah it is hawt :)

hopefully something new for Spook will be revealed at the next meet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

omg, :( at least ur OK! what happened?

had to hit the brakes on Eastlink and next minute a Hilux with a big farkoff bull bar hit me in the rear (refer above pics)....i craked his spotlight and bent his number plate :angry:

already spoke to Shannons and got my claim number,so off to checkout local panelshops worthy of fixing my girl in the morning.

on the bright side all the rear lights work...i sh!t you not :blink:

omg, :( at least ur OK! what happened?

had to hit the brakes on Eastlink and next minute a Hilux with a big farkoff bull bar hit me in the rear (refer above pics)....i craked his spotlight and bent his number plate :angry:

already spoke to Shannons and got my claim number,so off to checkout local panelshops worthy of fixing my girl in the morning.

on the bright side all the rear lights work...i sh!t you not :blink:

You should crack all the lights and get them replaced with the Sportivo ones.

Mate thats no bloody good :( Such a nice car !! don't take it anywhere near bunnings down that side street , metropolitan road or something it is i'll tell you why in person!

Mate thats no bloody good :( Such a nice car !! don't take it anywhere near bunnings down that side street , metropolitan road or something it is i'll tell you why in person!

Cheers mate...i was thinking somewhere in Rooks rd or maybe even go back to Proshine in Breaside,still a little upset about the whole situation so i will have a few beers and a nights sleep and tackle it in the morning.

is there anything that grog DOESN'T FIX? :D thats all good man, now its just a process u have to follow and its annoying as hell. esp when they dont fix ur car right the first time and u have to keep following it up for months on end :(

hope its all fixed up asap in time for the meets in spring/summer! ;)

is there anything that grog DOESN'T FIX? :D thats all good man, now its just a process u have to follow and its annoying as hell. esp when they dont fix ur car right the first time and u have to keep following it up for months on end :(

hope its all fixed up asap in time for the meets in spring/summer! ;)

Yeah grog at least dulls the senses,on my 5th Corona and feeling better and the cars outside in the dark so i can't see it anymore unless i go back to page 21... :rolleyes: